KVE's Big Rude R.I.P. --Sad News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Sad News in the 209.

Killa Valleys Big Rudy that put out the album with us "Farm Boyzz: Plantin' Seedz" past away on November 28th Friday......He was a big heart dude that gave out the the world. Died of heart failure at the young age of 33! Not only a good friend of mine but my brother in-law of 12 years. He will be missed by many.

I am setting up a fund to give to his family for expenses. I will donate a CD of the ":(Farmboy Boyzz: Plantin' Seedz" to all that do donate at least $5, appreciate all the support.

Paypal: [email protected]
email: [email protected] or [email protected]
209-724-0833

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

RIP to your homie, its tragic when someone dies of heart failure at such a young age. People have to take care of themselves, life is short...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Alot Of Shit FDS, I Would Be More Specific, But I Only Met Rudy Once And Cant Say 100% What His Lifestyle Was Like

RIP Big Rudy, You'll Be Missed Homie, My Condolences To The Family Robb

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Yea Man, It Really Is Sad, Rudy Was Such A Big Hearted Dude

I Came To A Car Show At The University Here In Turlock, And When I Walked Up To The Booth, Both Robb And Rudy Treated Me As If I Had Known Them For Years. I Only Wish I Got To Know Him Better. Atleast He Is In Peace And Will Continue To Live On Thru Everyones Memories