Kutty's new Mixtape Flamez is DOPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2004
I just wanted to thank Kutt Calhoun for putting out a dope mix tape for the fans. It is unfortunent to see that we cannot support a Strange artist and speak freely about what he does.

Keep on keepin' on!!!

Nov 7, 2006
^^why not.

besides that hell yeah that mixtape was str8 FIRE from begining to end my fav track is the one with the cris brown beat hit me back. kutt came lyrically correct on that and tech's verse was nasty and hella long as well. much props to kutty for puttin out such a dope mixtape. cant wait to see wat he got for us with the feature presentation

now thinkin bout it ya shoulda made this thread an OT one since it technically aint a strange release

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
KrazeeRDM said:
now thinkin bout it ya shoulda made this thread an OT one since it technically aint a strange release
It is technically Strange related, considering the fact Kutt Calhoun is a Strange Artist. Otherwise, a thread about Tech collabing on an album such as Ceza's would be OT under your definition aswell.

Though yeah, will still probably be deleted given the other Mixtape threads are R.I.P. :\

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Kain said:
It is technically Strange related, considering the fact Kutt Calhoun is a Strange Artist. Otherwise, a thread about Tech collabing on an album such as Ceza's would be OT under your definition aswell.

Though yeah, will still probably be deleted given the other Mixtape threads are R.I.P. :\
wise words...

awkward situation though the mixtape apart from some of the beats was pretty straight after a couple more listens...tech ripped Hit Me Back and Move On

and im lovin Im Da One w/ Kaliko ... really showcases Kaliko's versatility

Nov 7, 2006
tha_psycho said:
or the whole t.o. thing in that one.. yeh alot of disrespect and then most of em had some stupid fightin in it haha
the stupid fightin thing cant be the reason or else the juggalo threads woulda got deleted, it prolly was that t.o. thing and thats understandable but it was only in one of them threads not all of em

Jan 17, 2007
the fuck was that shit about yall?

i said what the fuck is FTO and everyone said what it was, one dude said he's still in favor for it then all the top people got sticks up their ass's or something

was i missing something?

Jun 9, 2004
What up homies lets not fight or argue about the previous deletion of threads, because that will not help this one stay around. I felt we needed somewhere to discuss this cd for a few reasons.

1) Kutt Calhoun is a Strange Music artist. (Making this thread a 100% legit)

2) Every time I have seen Tech perform, who has been right by his side? Kutt Calhoun and Big Krizz.

3) We should support artist we believe in and feel the world should hear.

I understand the issue with mix tapes but trying to silence and censor a forum is not the answer. If someone at Strange or Kutt himself has an issue with us discussing his latest endeavor, than let them tell us.

I feel that this has come down to a respect issue and Kutt should be shown the respect of having his album promoted on a forum because it was well done. Lets not give anyone a reason to close us down.

F.T.I.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^^ hahaha u stupid mane

the mixtape is fuckin tight and i just got sone with the anthem no even halfway through haha..... kutt is the shit.....
the beats aint even played out to me... i know most of'em but i dont listen to the tadio that much so they didnt get played out on me.... and 3rd degree is cool

Jan 17, 2007
Birdman_McG said:
"Hit Me Back" with Tech is a banger. The whole mixtape is tight basically. Only 1 or 2 tracks that I skip over.
Ya... i skip the story sometimes, but it slaps so ill listen to it... and im da one, bounce.... and thats all that comes to mind