Kutty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
ya know, I was just gonna make a thread about Kutt's album sayin how much I was lookin forward to it, but ya beat me to it....

I've got high (realistic) hopes for this one.... it better be good, cuz it's gotta make up for three mediocre releases this year (Prozak, GP, and S&SB)... but if Kutty lives up to his capabilities and has a good variety on the album, I think it'll be top-notch

d2v

Sicc OG
Sep 18, 2006
I feel you. It should be fire. From what Im hearing when he's been featured on everybody else's stuff sounds like he uped his game

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
if kutt actually took advantage of all the time from his last album to this one, it should be hella fuckin dope.

btw, why did kutt drop an album in 04, but it took krizz till 08 to drop one? hasnt krizz been around the same amount of time that kutt has?

Jun 20, 2006
^^good question...and for the person who started the thread...if ur talkin about ill bill...tech said that he wasnt "technically" wit strange..there was paper work to get done and i sure fuckin hope they move up Kutts album...ive been waiting a long damn time since b.l.e.v.e ....

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
if kutt actually took advantage of all the time from his last album to this one, it should be hella fuckin dope.
agreed

this album is the one i'm anticipating second most after killer...

he's growth as an artist has evolved greater than anyone on the label, especially since the 'cutt dawg' period

btw, why did kutt drop an album in 04, but it took krizz till 08 to drop one? hasnt krizz been around the same amount of time that kutt has?
co-sign

been saying that for the longest

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
While it would mean we would get his album sooner, moving up Feature Presentation would be a bad move in my opinion. They already promoted one date, then pushed it back giving a second date, there doesn't need to be a third date to cause any more confusion.

Nov 6, 2005
Krizz wasnt SIGNED to Strange until very recently. So i dont think they were planning on putting out an album for him until he got signed. Kutt's been signed since BLEVE i believe.

Jun 23, 2003
Upped his game? Is it gonna be good? hahahahah

Kutt's last album was better than any other strange release at it's time.

I don't doubt him at all.

He better have gotten Grant Rice on that shit.

Nov 7, 2006
all i know is i've been waiting on this for a LONG ass time. kutt has crazy potential and is just good all around when it comes to rapping. i know this album wont dissapoint and i will be buying 2 copies of the mafucka

Sep 17, 2003
Problem is, is that Krizz's album turned out like Nate Dogg's album. It made you wish they had just stuck to doing what they do best.

Now, don't get me wrong. I like variety on Strange, and Krizz does just that for the label. But when I thought of what a Kaliko album might sound like, I wasn't thinking of most of the material on Vitiligo. I wasn't wanting another rap artist; Strange seems to have plenty of those. I thought they had been pushing Kaliko all along as a "singer type." I knew he could rap, but I figured the singing would at LEAST outweigh the rapping. Nope. I was wrong. :mad:

Anyhow, back to Kutt.... I really hope his album is a banger. I need something to bump for months, not weeks! :cool: