Kutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
I know there is alot of you out here that have pictures of Kutt from shows or whatever.

I am trying to get a hold of some of these for something special, I have a few and I have done as much research that I know how to do, so if Y'all don't mind getting in touch with me, I would greatly appreciate it...IM me or my email address is [email protected]

Thank you very much

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
this message board is not for information or anything of that sort........it's for fun.....so take your non-fun posts elsewhere.

haha.......hit me up at [email protected] i got some pictures from shows and what not......what are we going to do with these? :devious: Is Melvin going to approve of the use of these pictures?

Jun 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
this message board is not for information or anything of that sort........it's for fun.....so take your non-fun posts elsewhere.
Once again. TechN9ne HQ being a dick in the nicest possible way. Thanks for agreeing with me that it isnt for information and its not for not so fun posts.

Jan 7, 2003
LOOK MISTER.....I TRIED TO FIND YOUR GOOGLE SHIT...YEAH RIGHT...I WILL KEEP MY INFO RIGHT HERE...THANKS....

NICK DON'T MAKE ME KICK YOUR ASS...HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED WHO WEARS THE PANTS...I DO WHAT I WANT...BUT JUST TO REASSURE YOU, DUDE DOES KNOW AND HE IS VERY OK WITH WHAT I AM DOING...

THERE ARE ALOT OF PICTURES THAT I HAVE FOUND THAT HE HASN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO SEE, AND SOME OF THEM ARE OFF THE HOOK, SO I JUST WANTED TO GIVE HIM TH OPPERTUNITY TO SEE THEM ALL...THERE WAS A COUPLE I FOUND ON THE FORUM THAT SOMEONE MADE THAT I LOVED...SO I THINK HE WOULD TOO.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Anna-

I got a whole disk of pictures from various shows....mainly spiritfest from 3 years ago and the show in columbia last november.....i also have a little video from when Sherice dumped coke and water on him as he came up the stairs if you wanna get that.

I'll hook you up with the disk on friday if you're goin to columbia.