Kutt Pushed Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I know a lot of you have been hittin up me or Kutt about the Flamez Mixtape. WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT! I still have a few copies if you want one. $10 each. They really are the last of the bunch so hit me if you want a copy... I also have copies of DJ Chills Mixtape, for $5, its off the hook. Be lookin out for his album Talkin Bad soon.. also Kutt has a new release date for Feature Presentation which is OCT. 7th 2008.. it has not been formally promoted yet.. but there ya go.. youre the first ones to know. lol.

P.S. I posted a new blog if yall get bored.. its nothin special tho..

-got dis from a bulletin on myspace itz from one of Kutt's female promoters looks like his shyt gon be pushed back doe which is a bummer, but im guessing cuz he wanna put more work in.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
First off, that new date for Kutt has been on Skatter & Snug's myspace page since the redesign.

Kutt's not the only one that got pushed back. Ill Bill got pushed from this month, to August. Skatter & Snug got pushed back a week as well.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
yeah well i just didn't notice anybody posting the pushback on here so i put it up, and i personally think next to Killer this will be Strange's strongest release as Kutt holds his own on the mic. But yeah i just noticed it, i saw Bill got pushed back which sux 2

Aug 15, 2006
First off, that new date for Kutt has been on Skatter & Snug's myspace page since the redesign.

Kutt's not the only one that got pushed back. Ill Bill got pushed from this month, to August. Skatter & Snug got pushed back a week as well.
yes, bekuz i made the design wit the new release date on the ss page, but the new date has never been formally plugged, and still has yet 2.. this thread is it, other than my page or the s&s page that is as far as its gone. not everyone pays attention to those types of details. which is why threads like this and word of mouth is useful. :cool:

good lookin out to the OP.

Aug 15, 2006
NOOOOOOOOO!!! Just make sure it gets released at some point...PLEASE. I've anticipated this more than Krizz and just slightly less than Tech.
he already has 7 songs wrapped up in this.. he is right on schedule if not a bit ahead of it, dont trip it will be released on the new drop date. the reasons behind changing it had a lot to do with this last tour schedule, ss needing to wrap up some things and the timing and deadlines of everything still needing to be done 4 it, photoshoots, new artwork, etc. :)