KUTT IN SPRINGFIELD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
aight i just called the rockwell heres what i got

Doors open at 7
pay $5 at the door
all ages

if theres anything else u wanna kno give em a call...(417)869-7625

and dean i will most definately be there

Jan 7, 2003
Cool...I'll be there...don't know what I'm wearing...I'm sure I will have on either a hat with Kutt's logo, or a hat that says Kutt calhoun...blonde hair, about 6 inches past my shoulders...about 5'7...kinda thick...look out for me...and speak to me...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
next Strange related concert, the pre-party, and after party gonna be at the House of Shep :) only 5 people allowed to pass out in each room please

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
hahahaha! And become an 'alcoholic like Chris'?? LOL... ME TOO ME TOO! I like to roam around Walmart in the middle of the night... especially Lee's Summit's haha... you'd be amazed how many strippers roam the isles of Walmart at 4 am!

Jan 12, 2003
jaydub816 said:
who you callin young....im just a couple years younger than you
im already grown up and i wanna be just like eric....work nights at wal mart!!
Haha. Well this suites me until I become a Pediatrician or an accountant. If Wally World can have me bring home 1,800.00 a month then I don't care what the hell I do. It works for me

Slither said:
you'd be amazed how many strippers roam the isles of Walmart at 4 am!
You have no idea what it's like seeing this shit night in and night out. It doesn't beat getting paid to walk around and talk to these hot girls! "Sure I'll take your number and get paid for it." Thanks Sam Walton.

Jan 7, 2003
Okay...I will be there...changed my out fit...now I am wearing a yellow shirt with a gray, black and yellow skirt...so look for me...and I will be with a hot girl in a pink shirt with a little pink skirt with pink shoes...shouldnt be to hard to find...

Oct 9, 2002
Slither said:
hahahaha! And become an 'alcoholic like Chris'?? LOL... ME TOO ME TOO! I like to roam around Walmart in the middle of the night... especially Lee's Summit's haha... you'd be amazed how many strippers roam the isles of Walmart at 4 am!
Im not an alcoholic.... im a drunk get it straight.

now back to drinking lol.....