Kutt Calhoun on new Psychopathic album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
The new album released at the Gather of The Juggalos entitled "Clockwork Gray" By Blaze Ya Dead Homie, features one of the Strange family: check it..

1. Contact from the Other Side
2. Crypt Keeper
3. Blaze Up
4. Toe Tagz 'N Body Bagz (ft. Jamie Madrox)
5. Ill Connect (ft. ROC)
6. Keep It Simple (ft. Kutt Kalhoun & Big B)
7. Some of Them Thugz (ft. Monoxide)
8. Egg Plantz
9. Zip Codez N' Time Zones (ft. Violent J)
10. Inside Looking Out
11. Dead Neck (ft. Boondox)
12. Escape Artist
13. Wishing Well (ft. Jamie Madrox)
14. E.O.D (Zodiac Mprint)

Thought you guys would be interested...

http://rapidshare.com/files/4981457..._It_Simple__ft_Kutt_Calhoun___Big_B_.mp3.html

Dec 10, 2005
i know...but considering this is a forum i decided to throw my 2 cents up there : )

never really liked blaze, but the clockwork gray sampler sounded str8.
havent listend to this song yet lol. thnx for the track though

Sep 4, 2006
Yang said:
Blaze Ya Dead Homie is probably my favorite rapper on Psychopathic, but thats really not saying much.
He's good, but Madrox destroys anyone on Psychopathic. Madrox, ROC, Blaze and Boondox are the best rappers on Psychopathic. Yes, I said boondox. Listen to his older shit.

Jul 7, 2002
rising_tied said:
I think TWIZTID dominates everyone on Psychopathic
Isn't that like saying you dominated everyone at the special olympics...it's like running a 15 minute mile, for fuck's sake, Hurricane Chris dominates everyone at Psychopathic.

Nov 7, 2006
with psychopathic twiztid is legendary and amazing but when it comes the rest of the game there alright and can like a few songs. however there member madrox who dropped phatso was pretty sick in that album. ppl say dont judge a book by its cover well that takes effect with the phatso album. dont let psychopathic make u not listen to this cuz ur missin out on some good music beleive it or not

May 31, 2007
KrazeeRDM said:
with psychopathic twiztid is legendary and amazing but when it comes the rest of the game there alright and can like a few songs. however there member madrox who dropped phatso was pretty sick in that album. ppl say dont judge a book by its cover well that takes effect with the phatso album. dont let psychopathic make u not listen to this cuz ur missin out on some good music beleive it or not
thats how I was... I was iffy on the whole Psochopathic cuz i kenw ICP ran it and i dont like them... BUT then i ehard Twiztids track F@ckonthefirstdate and shit was funny as hell, so i started listnin to them and yea liek you said... When it comes to Psychopathic TWIZTID is the shit... Then the game as a whole and there not so hot haha.. thats what i was tryin to say before but someone didnt understand me..And yea I got Phatso and im pretty sure i got Phatso 2