kut n kru

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2007
whats the tightest album they put out on the kut n kru label?
ive heard night breed, and that one was pretty dope. i've been trying to find bedroom boom, but i cant find it. also did spyder loc ever come out with a solo album?

Apr 25, 2007
and did tha L.O.C. come out with an album after double xposure and before 2nd coming?
if anybody can list up some other kut n kru releases that would be tight

Jan 7, 2003
tha latest release frm kut n kru records...is tha mixxalation comp frm SBD/BIG ACE...SPYDE LOC is feature on alot songs Hardblock lastest comp dat drop back in 2004

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
In My Opinion...

whats the tightest album they put out on the kut n kru label?
ive heard night breed, and that one was pretty dope. i've been trying to find bedroom boom, but i cant find it. also did spyder loc ever come out with a solo album?
In my opinion... I would say these are my top 5 Kut-N-Kru albums:

FYPA - DK All Day
Ill7 - Riders
Central Style Sound - Funk Is My Crime
Central Style Sound - Bounce 2 Dis
Kut-N-Kru - Nightbreed

Aug 2, 2005
In my opinion... I would say these are my top 5 Kut-N-Kru albums:

FYPA - DK All Day
Ill7 - Riders
Central Style Sound - Funk Is My Crime
Central Style Sound - Bounce 2 Dis
Kut-N-Kru - Nightbreed
That Ill7 is cool, is that the one where they got a song that goes off that old isley bros. song "For the Love of You?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Yep!

Yeah, the album is sick. Don't get me wrong "Bounce 2 Dis" is tight as well and was given high praise by "Billboard Magazine" back in the day, but I'll say that their "Funk Is My Crime" was the blueprint and better. That's my opinion though, but like the title say's "Funk" was their crime.