kurupt back wit DPG....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i jus read this ya'll on sohh.com

Kurupt is once again doing the 'label shuffle'. First he was rolling with the Dogg Pound on Death Row. Then he bounced from Death Row, and went solo and remained a part of DPG. Then last year, he left DPG to go back to The Row. Now, out of frustration and pain, the rapper has left Suge Knight & friends and is back with his original homies at DPG.

Kurupt spoke to SOHH.com this morning about the switch. "I know it seems like I'm a beeyatch going from one clique to the next, but I'm rolling with DPG again. I had to leave for my own personal safety. Suge really let this Simon sh!t get to his head. One day, I went to the studio to listen to the Crooked I album. As soon as I walked in the door, and he [Suge] said 'touch your toes', so I did. As soon as I got up, whap! He snuffed me right in the office and was like 'I didn't say Simon Says'. I went through that everyday, and I got fed up with it."

Kurupt's homie Daz also had some comments to say. "Now that Kurupt is back, DPG is complete. I mean, he's a straight up beeyatch for leaving in the first place, but I knew he'd come to his senses. Here at DPG, we don't play those games like Suge. I mean, every now and then, we'll bust out in a game of freeze tag or man hunt, but we about handling our business."

Suge Knight also had comments, but he asked that his comments not be printed. So we'll just stream them. You need Real Audio to hear this.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
DAMN MY BAD YA'LL SOMEONE JUS TOLD ME THAT ALL THIS WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE LOL...BUT FUCK IT

I AINT BELIEVIN ANYTHING I READ TODAY ON THE REAL!!