KURUPT - AGAINST THE GRAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
best deathrow cd in years isnt saying anything...even with that title though this is a wack album,wasnt feeling it at all. dissapointing

Nov 28, 2005
DoughBoyX4 said:
itz da only death row cd in yearz but anywayz it iz a tight cd though
Haha I know I threw that in there cuz I kno siccness folks be quik to correct a muthafucker on here. I told my lady 'watch these fools jump on this one real quik' ya
Even though I dissagree with u siccfucc .and believe that your comment is mularky. I defend the 1st amdment right for u to say that. And respect the comment. And thank u for contributing to this excellent thread. Good night and god bless.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
damn,didnt get called a hater and you used the word mularky,doesnt get better than that...nice work badnewz

Jan 26, 2004
Checkmate Muzik said:
How is it compare to Streetz is a Mutha

Not even close, but it's a solid CD, & compared to all the bullshyt out in the rap game now it's definitely some good shyt to hear...it's one of those albumz the more you listen to it, the more you like it...

Jan 1, 2006
lmao. people calling streetz is a mutha a classic album. Stupid fucking songs like "Thees is for my keeelaaaaz." And "Callin out names" - such a great diss song, where Kurupt doesn't say anything but "Fuck you, yeah I said it." Yeah, it's just as good as "The Chronic."

Nov 28, 2005
YEAH ITS NOT THE SAME NO MORE....IM STILL DIGGIN HIS ALBUMS THOUGH.
STREETS AND KURUPTION WERE COOL IF YOUR A FAN OF KURUPT.
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.

Apr 14, 2003
^^^ What about Space Boogie? Shit was heatery.
I didnt like against da grain too much at first but i put it in last night and the shit sounded pretty tight