Kurt Diggler jumped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Stop dry snitching on niggas!!
Can't say he's dry snitchin when it's posted all over social media. I think that's one of the reasons rap isn't as good as it used to be back in the 90's. Rappers are too accessible and have an online presence. Too often they say square shit that conflicts with the image they create, or get caught with their skirt up Like Diggler here. Back then all we had was the lyrics they gave us and the limited image they gave us. The sense of mystery is gone now. Lynch doesn't eat Babies. Rappers were better off without social media.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Can't say he's dry snitchin when it's posted all over social media. I think that's one of the reasons rap isn't as good as it used to be back in the 90's. Rappers are too accessible and have an online presence. Too often they say square shit that conflicts with the image they create, or get caught with their skirt up Like Diggler here. Back then all we had was the lyrics they gave us and the limited image they gave us. The sense of mystery is gone now. Lynch doesn't eat Babies. Rappers were better off without social media.
Also Lynch was hard to take seriously once everyone realized he looks like a fetal alcohol syndrome / crack baby lol

Sep 5, 2013
Lol I was just fucking with Matt, I don't care about none of this shit bruh bruh K @KINGOFGREEN
Yea I figured you were fuckin with him on this, but damn every time somethin happens like this I always think about all of this. Rappers don't have to participate in social media, but it's easy and free publicity. I'd like to think if your someone with a buzz and quality music like Mozzy the music will sell itself. The social media should just be an avenue to promote their projects.

Mar 28, 2010
How you come outside sportin' a snitch-coat? This kid coulda got robbed and smacked and no one would say sh*t about it.

That's why it ain't cool throwing that snitch accusation around. Most random dudes ain't about to do something to you because you told on somebody they don't know and don't care about, but if they did decide to rob you, mop you or even kill you for whatever reason, you're fair game based on the fact: You Told=All passes and past status is revoked.

That's why the Wax/Husalah situation was foul to me. You really want get bruh hurt?

Sep 5, 2013
How you come outside sportin' a snitch-coat? This kid coulda got robbed and smacked and no one would say sh*t about it.

That's why it ain't cool throwing that snitch accusation around. Most random dudes ain't about to do something to you because you told on somebody they don't know and don't care about, but if they did decide to rob you, mop you or even kill you for whatever reason, you're fair game based on the fact: You Told=All passes and past status is revoked.

That's why the Wax/Husalah situation was foul to me. You really want get bruh hurt?
What exactly about the Husalah/Wax situation? He's had to knuckle up numerous times since his release. He hasn't got popped, and still does shows. His situation is strange and ambiguous/unique, people are divided. Either he will get caught slippin, or he will get washed clean in due time....Clocks tickin!!