Kurt Angle Arrested

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Oh it's true, it's damn true...

TMZ.com is reporting that TNA star Kurt Angle was arrested for DWI in Decatur, Texas following last night's Impact tapings. Angle was booked and later released on $2,000 bail.

The official charge in Texas has been listed as "Driving While Intoxicated 2nd," and it is unclear whether the 2nd refers to Angle's second offense in Texas or the degree of intoxication.

It is known, however, that this is Angle's third DWI arrest, as he was first arrested back in September 2011 in Virginia, which he plead down to reckless driving and was fined $1,500. The second arrest took place in March of 2011 in South Dakota and again Angle plead down to reckless driving.

Mug shots in the link below:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/02/kurt-angle-arrested-dui/

Props: Cheaptimes
Feb 8, 2003
DAMN NOT ANOTHER ONE SMH. he drinking his career and life away. him, chris jericho, eddie guerrerro used to get super drunk back in 2000 at this old local bar when they was in town chris beniot was the dd

Last edited:
Props: Cheaptimes
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
TNA News: Kurt Angle entering rehab...

TNA star Kurt Angle announced via Twitter that he is entering rehab in light of his DWI arrest last night in Texas. Angle tweeted, "I am blessed to have the support of my family, my friends and my company. In light of recent events I will immediately be entering a rehabilitation center. I realize that this is a pivotal time in my life and I ask for your understanding as well as your prayers and continued support. I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life."

Feb 8, 2003
I would drink away my sorrows too if i was stuck in TNA for the rest of my career when he probably would have got one of them wwe legends contracts what a dumbass
yeah i know he feel shitty bc he not in non teh new video games, got them quality mattel wwe figures taht all the youngsters play with or that nigga dont have a wwe DVD on his career life and matches highlights

Props: T-Rip