Kurdish Girl Stoned to Death for Relationship With Iraqi Sunni Boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270111,00.html

A horrifying video showing a 17-year-old Kurdish girl being stoned to death for having a relationship with a Sunni Muslim boy has made its way onto the Web, drawing outrage and condemnation from international human rights groups.

The graphic video, posted on YouTube, shows Du’a Khalil Aswad, a member of a minority Kurdish religious group called Yezidi, being stoned and kicked in the streets of Bashika, a predominantly Kurdish town near the norther capital of Mosul.

The stoning happened last month but only came to light Thursday when the video was posted on YouTube.

The London Daily Mail reported that a local Iraqi security force witnessed the killing, but did nothing to stop it.

Apr 25, 2002
lol@ fucken foxnews for puttin' a link to youtube in the article.. even they have enough sense to remove it..

Aswad was condemned to death as an "honor killing" by other men in her family and hardline religious leaders because of her relationship with the Sunni Muslim boy, the newspaper reported.

A large crowd watched as eight or nine men dragged Aswad from a house, and then hurled stones at her for about 30 minutes until she was dead.
her own people did it.. now that's fucked up... that's a fucked up way to die.. period
ain't no "honor" in that shit.. for these people.. i pray.. there is a hell.

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
lol@ fucken foxnews for puttin' a link to youtube in the article.. even they have enough sense to remove it..

her own people did it.. now that's fucked up... that's a fucked up way to die.. period
ain't no "honor" in that shit.. for these people.. i pray.. there is a hell.
Here we have people dying for these folks from our own country to give them freedom. Dying for the cave men with no hearts. What a mistake.

Apr 25, 2002
our "puppets" are diein'.. 'cause we went there for other reasons.. regardless of what they're sayin' or doin' right now.. that was not the agenda for the people at the top.. it probably still isn't the agenda. too bad our soldiers don't know any better.. or do know better and are willin' to risk their lives for a better future for their familes.. and then we got some hick folks out their just killin' innocent people.. and lets just say some iraqis wanted us to help them.. we ended up killin' one of their innocent family members and now they're pissed off at us.. all i can see is the longer we're there the more innocent we kill... anyone got the latest numbers for iraqi deaths?

Apr 25, 2002
Love don't live here...anymore

HERESY said:
Truly the world we love is devoid of love...
I don't entirely agree with that, but we sure are close:mad: . I find it hard to care for the radical muslim countries anymore. A little off topic, but after the Palestinians elected Hamas I saw no reason to support them or have sympathy for them.

Instead of compromise, they choose war to the bloody end. Now, in my opinion that's what they deserve. Now they're right back to war with Fatah AND the Israelis and hopefully the citizens of "palestine" of arab descent who choose war learn their lesson to just dwell in peace with Israel and accept diverse political groups within their ranks as well.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
clear videos are found at:
http://www.aina.org/news/20070425181603.htm

this shit is truely disturbing.
especially seeing her moving around all bloody n screaming for help, when all she gets is her skirt pulled up.
the crazy part is that when her skirt was pulled up, i heard in arabic "no, no, its a shame, cover her"

like yeah and stoning her to death like that isnt shameful one bit.

Mar 26, 2006
I'm not watching it ive seen similar before and it is enough reason to round up all the people that did it and stone them to death and see how they like it.

fucking radical muslim idiots.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
Syko Sniper said:
I'm not watching it ive seen similar before and it is enough reason to round up all the people that did it and stone them to death and see how they like it.

fucking radical muslim idiots.
kurds arent muslim you moron. thats the whole point of this tragedy.
yazidi was around long before islam.