KRYPTO "RARE BREED" THE ALBUM COVER AND TRACKLIST 8/2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2012
S @Svetlott <<< I respect the fuck outta this man & don't even know him! I'm seeing so many folks talking about the label all over differen't sites/twitter/facebook/etc. and you my friend are a big reason 4 that by the way you push & really fuck w/ the fans. It doesn't go unnoticed, acknowledging them and interacting goes ALONG way. Other labels should take notice......

May 8, 2011
@SacredMuzic <<< I respect the fuck outta this man & don't even know him! I'm seeing so many folks talking about the label all over differen't sites/twitter/facebook/etc. and you my friend are a big reason 4 that by the way you push & really fuck w/ the fans. It doesn't go unnoticed, acknowledging them and interacting goes ALONG way. Other labels should take notice......
I go hard for my family bruh. We all got the same SACRED blood flowing thru our veins and being a huge fan of rap music myself I really wanna give back as much as possible to anybody that suports this shit. It's not my fault that your boy is a COLD hustler lol! I wouldnt give a fuck if we blew up nationwide tomorrow im still gonna be accessible and humble and help anybody that I can. I will never forget where we came from. You already know we got nothing but love for you and your folks. We gonna meet up soon and put something in the air. One Love

Oct 31, 2007
I had to pull out that Contraversy album Krypto, The first solo album of yours I copped and it was really dope. You been consistent bruh and I thank you for that. This new one is gone be classic off top!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2011
I had to pull out that Contraversy album Krypto, The first solo album of yours I copped and it was really dope. You been consistent bruh and I thank you for that. This new one is gone be classic off top!!!!!!!!!!!!
Controversy is dope but it dont compare to the new shit u will see. I will make sure kryp come say thank u!

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Controversy is dope but it dont compare to the new shit u will see. I will make sure kryp come say thank u!
Real Talk I listened To Krypto Over The Years & The Tracks That Big Homie Sent Over Are Amazing!!!! Its Really A Different Sound Then The Norm Which Seperates It From All The BS Thats Out Their!!! Its Solid Music From Production To Lyrics!!!GREAT JOB