Krizz Kaliko In Da Whip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
I'm sure it's going to be really hard to get that track if you don't pre-order at FYE.
this was sarcasm

just clearifying before like 4 people start fighting over it

im not a fan of exclusive tracks, id prefer all tracks be on the album, and the use of some other promotional for exclusive...poster/bonus dvd/cover

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
This reminds me, I went to F.Y.E. the other day, and I was looking through the "What's Hot" section, laughing at the Flo-Rida's and Soulja Boy's, and Rick Ross's.

And I saw, in a row, Everready, Misery Loves Kompany, and Psychumentary.
I was like "Wow."

ANYWAYS.

Yea.
I'll download the bonus track.

Nov 14, 2003
This reminds me, I went to F.Y.E. the other day, and I was looking through the "What's Hot" section, laughing at the Flo-Rida's and Soulja Boy's, and Rick Ross's.

And I saw, in a row, Everready, Misery Loves Kompany, and Psychumentary.
I was like "Wow."

ANYWAYS.

Yea.
I'll download the bonus track.
like i said, the best buy right by my house has had 7 full rows of tech CD's ever since everready came out. everytime i go in there about 4 of them are empty, so either people around my area are loving tech, or they are not ordering as many CD's and leaving the shelves empty, which makes no sense

Nov 7, 2006
it's gonna be like everready wehn that was released at the fye/transworld ent. stores. they say pre-order but whatever is left from the 1st shipment they can get it as well then the secong shipment wont have the free dl. so u should be good if u pick it up in the 1st week

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
... or if they use a single code like they did for Everready, then that will be passed around and everyone will just get it from the source. :\