Krizz Kaliko - game on

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
His album is going to have more commercial appeal than all of Strange Music's past albums combined. I'm not even a real Kaliko fan but I know the mainstream sound when I hear it. I hope they push his album with some good promotion.

Jun 22, 2007
Being a die hard Mizzou fan....this song fucking blows for me. Ill never listen to it again. Ever. Elevator, Get Around and this shit sucks. The bonus song is better than all of these combined IMO. Shock Treatment is gunna blow ass.

Jan 29, 2006
Being a die hard Mizzou fan....this song fucking blows for me. Ill never listen to it again. Ever. Elevator, Get Around and this shit sucks. The bonus song is better than all of these combined IMO. Shock Treatment is gunna blow ass.
i could see how this song could IRK you a little then lol

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
This song is a banger. I hope this album is really commercial cuz thats the stuff Kali should be doing not Tech. Kali is way doper then drake and all these R&B/Rappers. I like R&B and some pop music and Kali is good at it. I didn't really like The Gates album cuz I just feel Tech really can't execute that sound he is good at being crazy.

May 1, 2009
It Somewhat kinda reminded me of Get Your Shoes On. Its not bad but cant really get into it since its specifically about one team which im not a fan of since I dont live in Kansas or Kansas City.

Sep 30, 2002
As KU alumni, I think this song is dope and if it doesn't end up playing in the Field house at games, something is wrong. As a matter of fact anytime we play on Espn or any other televised game this song should play.

Nov 4, 2005
As KU alumni, I think this song is dope and if it doesn't end up playing in the Field house at games, something is wrong. As a matter of fact anytime we play on Espn or any other televised game this song should play.
this has been running through my head since yesterday, im saying it better happen, SPREAD THE WORD!!