KRIZZ KALIKO FIRST EVER HEADLING SOLO SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
SATURDAY JANUARY 23RD LIBERTY HALL LAWRENCE KANSAS
TICKETS ON SALE NOW AND ONLY 20 BUCKS

krizz kaliko/irv da phenom and tts/nesto the owner/greg enemy/jet/bizzy/young mane and t-rell and a couple surprise guest

Jul 1, 2004
I guess its easy to be a headliner when you have no names opening for you
I agree with what your sayin Law but some of these dudes open for Tech also. Tech still uses "no names" for openers. Thats the whole point of opening for someone, getting to show what you got to a packed house.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Right on, I have bought both kaliko cds and plenty of strange music over the years and in my opinon kalkio is awful.. And the term headliner is laughable..

Jan 5, 2010
I wouldnt say horrible.. but not headliner material.. he obviously sparked enough interest in you for you to get both albums... *unless you got them via strange vip packs then ignore what i said

Dec 29, 2002
For All The Strange Music Fans, This Concert Is For You! Krizz Kalikco Will Be Performing Live @ Liberty Hall Jan 23rd 2010... Jump The New Year Off With Tech N9ne's Label Mate Krizz Kaliko + Many More!

Strange Music's resident Genius is HEADLINING his first show in Lawrence, KS - Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 at Liberty Hall.

Updated Roster For Show:
Krizz Kaliko with the Strange Music Family
Bizzy aka Mr. 785
Jet
Louie 5
Nesto the Owner
J-Crill
Young Mane and T-rell
Sip Goodlow

Maybe a surprise guest or two for this special Lawrence Hip Hop Takeover.

For Tickets
http://www.eventbee.com/event/register?eid=655270363

For Ticket Master

http://www.ticketmaster.com/The-Show-featuring-Krizz-Kaliko-tickets/artist/1397038

Tickets Are On Sale At Liberty Hall Box Office & Ticket Master Locations!

Doors Open @ 7pm, The Show Starts @ 8pm

Hope to see you there and keep it Strange!

ALL AGE EVENT!!