krayzie bone thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2004
www.geocities.com
No im not a krayzie bone dick-rider groupie or whatever but i feel he is soo goddamn underrated because he is the most talented out there. The most versatile creative rapper ever. He can do a slow r&b track, then switch it up to a hard fast rappin track. In my eyes nobody touches him and is no doubt the goat. Well there go my 2 cents lay yalls out. AND NO TALKING ABOUT BIZZY BONE!

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Yeha I think Krayzie is the best also!
Really no one in mainstream rap can touch him on any level..
there might be rappers who can say fancy words... but they ain't touching his voice..or flow and singin abiltiy... and thats the truth...
kray about to shut shit down once again with bone...
so its all good..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Kray is a great artist..I dont like to just limit him to just a rapper because he does more than just rap(Bizzy as well)..He really has a passion for music..The thing I really respect about him is that he works hard in the studio(everyone says that) and cares about the music he puts out(cant say the same for all the members)..

Nov 13, 2004
Oh yeah i agree Krayzie as a solo artist should be as big as a Jay-z. He is very talented and creative. I think if gets the label situation he'll be good.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
that Gemini Good vs. Evil cd sucks in my opinion. "Lets Live" is the only song I like from that album

May 2, 2002
Jar said:
that Gemini Good vs. Evil cd sucks in my opinion. "Lets Live" is the only song I like from that album
ya, it was mediocre..

for as talented as he is, he's dropped some shitty albums.. kind of ironic, isn't it?

May 11, 2002
Krayzie Bone said:
AND NO TALKING ABOUT BIZZY BONE!

Bizzy Is Better.............LOL, I had to throw that in. J/K.

Just like was said above, just don't limit it to one artist because there are a lot of great artists out there that are unique in their own way. Bizzy & Krayzie included.

Nov 13, 2004
Krayzie has most definintly put out some lack luster shit but over all he is still very talented. In my opinion him and Nelly are in a catagory all to themselves...And before yall start Nelly bashing remember how many times he went platinum and he is our midwest brethren like Krayzie. But krayzie has mor tight tracks than wack...or I shouldnt say wack cuz he has yet to be wack..but not up to Krayzie standard. Most memorable tracks..
Lets Live
Live and Learn
Its All Real
Time After Time
Mo Murder
Thug Mentality
All Good
Shackled Up
Zonin
Paradise
P.S. That "His dick in his windpipe line was hilarious"

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Jar said:
You dont even like "I remember?" ...I thought that was a great BTNH tribute song...

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Train1983 said:
You dont even like "I remember?" ...I thought that was a great BTNH tribute song...
I will have to listen to this cd again. I haven't really listened to it since I bought it when it first came out

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Jar said:
I'm not saying its wack its just that no tracks really stood out to me
I can see that and I kind of feel the same way..I think every song is pretty good though, if you just listen to it individually, but as a collective album, it doesnt really stand out much..

Then again, I also know Kray gave up on the project months before it was released, due to having problems with Baller Records at the time..

Oct 3, 2005
to me Krayzies shit has gone down over the years, I still love bone but since Thug Mentality, which is one of my fav album of all time, his other solos have dropped off to me, the material and the beats dont match up with thug mentalitys