Krayzie Bone- New Album"GEMINI"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
i think this is one of krayzie best it answers alot of question all the fans wanted to know. i like pretty much the whole albuM ALL I AM HEARING IS TIGHT.. and i think hi-d-ho is the weed song i am glad bone is getting some good feedback

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
I bought Gemini: Good Vs. Evil. I haven't really had a chance to listen to it that much yet. why does the DVD say for PC use only? that sucks

Mar 11, 2005
Codeine said:
Horrible Album......I picked it up last Tuesday. The production is weak, and KB's rhymes are just sluggish. He sounds tired, and washed up.

Bizzy Bone is the only one who can drop a decent LP. I will always pick up his shit when it drops....but I wont waste my time or money on any other Lp that KB drops. Bizzy, Layzie, & Flesh are the only talent in that group.

KB's last LP "Thug On Da Line" was also a waste of time and money. "Thug Mentality" was at least half way decent.
ok....but is it me....but isnt krayzie bone the best and the most successful rapper off bone?!? :confused:

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I always thought Krayzie was the best out of Bone. He wrote most of they're group shit too. Does anyone know if that Weed Songs CD is going to be released in stores or just underground through that bone thug web site???

May 11, 2002
^^^^Incorrect. According to Ruthless Records:

Bizzy Bone "Heavenz Movie" Bizzy Bone's acclaimed debut solo record. Over 700,000 units so far.

Krayzie Bone "Thug Mentality 1999" Double CD, Krayzie's first solo record, hitting 600,000 units.

Info taken from the DVD cover "Ruthless Records, Bone Live & Uncut".

I don't have any info with the other 2 releases, but IMO, I think Bizzy outsells Krayzie.

This is nothing to get everybody's feelings hurt, just facts from the record company.

Mar 11, 2005
Codeine said:

Bizzy Bone "Heavenz Movie" Bizzy Bone's acclaimed debut solo record. Over 700,000 units so far.

Krayzie Bone "Thug Mentality 1999" Double CD, Krayzie's first solo record, hitting 600,000 units.

I don't have any info with the other 2 releases, but IMO, I think Bizzy outsells Krayzie.

This is nothing to get everybody's feelings hurt, just facts from the record company.
actually he doesnt...
"Heaven'z Movie"=Gold Certified
"Thug Mentality 1999"=Platinum Certified

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Codeine said:

Im not sure about those sales record you got from Ruthless, but...

Kray is the most successful artist in BONE....OVERALL...he easily has the most collabs in BONE with other mainstream artists and has done side projects that have also been successful (1st and 2nd MO Thugs)...

also if those sales are true then Kray has went Plat..because it was a double CD.....

Feb 23, 2003
DatNigga said:
for some reason I find that HARD To believe...
ACTUALLY DUDE IS TELLIN THE TRUTH... THE REASON IT SOLD SO WELL WAS BECAUSE LOTS OF FANS THOUGHT IT WAS ANOTHER GROUP ALBUM.. BACK THEN FANS WERE NOT THAT FAMILIAR WITH THE MEMBERS SOLO NAMES..