Kottonmotuh Kings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
High Society, Rollin' Stoned, and Royal Highness are great smoking cd's. I normally pop in one of those albums on my chill nights smoking by myself.
Rollin Stoned was the last cd they put out that was really good imo. I like Fire It Up, but it is nowhere near as good as Hidden Stash 2. Now they use wack beats and have turned into lefty turds. I don't give a fuck about what they think about politics.....I just want them to put out shit I can listen to.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Unfortunately, they've gotten to that point of highness that they think everyone will benefit from their opinion. I agree. I haven't listened to anything of theirs after Rollin' Stoned.

Feb 28, 2008
I dont give a fuck if you smoked with him or not. As an artist he is the worst in the group IMO. I have never met him so I cant comment on him as a person.
Daddy X may not be able to rap that well but he is on point with the rip hop shit. His lyrics are good to he just doesn't rap good.

Listen to doggy style or humble gods, if your into punk. Also, his solo shit is pretty good too, Organic Soul is still one of my favorite CD's to blaze to, more of a reggae feel.

FUCK THAT JAKE I SMOKED WITH HIM AND THE MUMMY GUY
Lol, they wont let you smoke with em if your under 18 :cheeky: