Korg Triton Workstation/Sampler?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
Anyone looking for a 61-Key Korg Triton Workstation/Sampler? I am currently selling one on ebay. It's in perfect condition and I got all the manuals with it--except the manuals are a little used, you know bent edges that sort of thing. You can look at pictures here. It's starting at $1,000 and there is no reserve, so if your the only one to bid you get it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2544405782&category=38089

and here is a sample

Is the LE tight???It doesnt have a sampler though does It???
The le is like a budget keyboard, so if u want something hard, but not too expensive. It don't come wit a sampler, but u can buy one (thats what I did), and it dont got no Floppy drive, but it uses SmartMedia cards (just as good), and it doesn't have as many banks, or IFX options. It's basically the same thing.

Apr 25, 2002
ATF said:

about how many beats can you save on a smart card???
Ive got about 200 beats and some other shit on my 64 mb card for the motif and only used about half the space...fuck floppys..SM is the way to go these days