Komain news... DVD preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
what's up everybody.... the new Komain album is finally scheduled to drop in November of 2005... we will be releasing an underground DVD also with all sorts of footage from midwest artists, producers, etc... interviews, concert footage, videos, live from the booth, etc. etc. below is a little snippet preview of the dvd, low quality so it wasn't a huge file...

http://www.indianarap.com/Monster Muzic ad4.wmv

http://www.indianarap.com/Monster Muzic ad4.wmv

much luv to all my midwest cats... let's continue this push

Komain

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
And`1 said:
komain you should do a track with c-mob. itd be straight fire.
yeah...
matter of fact me and Ko talked earlier today about doin some shit together.

and Ko...
the DVD looks like its gonna be good homie...
don't forget to get me up on the next one...

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
RJ... how's thangs goin over there at Flatline??? how's your solo commin along?? Get at the kid whenever mayne... SB luv over anythang....

Mob... it's goin down homie, and don't worry, i should have the camera loaded and cocked... haha

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
Ko the dvd is lookin nice,csaw snapped off, ya need to get some bumfights and some bustdowns on their lol. and that monster muzic is an automatic purchase, also hit me up bout that work u need done.
..c-mob and komain dam thats a deadly combination right there

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
oh yeah we still gon get down on the grapHx tip homie... the mixtape is just gonna take a bit longer than i originally thought, and the Block Monsters LP is gonna take a while longer too... but thanx 4 tha luv, i'ma get at u soon... i see your porfolio is gettin Large homie...

Ko

Dec 19, 2004
www.myspace.com
whats up Ko, mayne so far its going pretty good over here still workin with 7th sign a lil bit, and I got a few tracks done for my solo, whats up with that collab I got some new hot tracks from my boi out in Germany, and I'm kinda workin with some shit wit my boi Dave Moss out in San Diego, if u still down to collab mayne hit me up...

May 13, 2002
any album cover yet ?

how much for the cd an the dvd ?

yall talkin pre-oders yet ?

shit i got questions....lol

good shit ko...keep doin ya thing

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Jesse... holler at the kid this weekend homie, or i'll try 2 get at u... just not during the ND/ MICH game... haha

Menace...

cover is a long story, but it's commin real soon...

the cd & dvd combo will probo be $18, but that's not finalized....

no pre-orders yet... until I'M POSITIVE of the release date, i don't wanna BS anybody...

but i'll keep u updated... much luv and as always thanx 4 the support

RJ... I'ma get at u on the phone probo this weekend...

Ko