Komain news... brand new

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
One of the mosted heat albums bayside or any other distributor has put out.

in B-12 deffense shit was in a gang of stores in dago, and shit aint never in stores here. even most big name artist cd's take a weeks or 2 to be in stores.

both yall do ya thang and 12 did riderlife really only sell 4k shit was classic.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
@ B-12...

Fa sho ... that's why i didn't wanna speak on it... like i said, i wasn't involved... and i know it's a huge difference between talent and business...

I ain't got no problem wit u... it ain't like u ever gave me ya word about anything or nuthin... we never even talked... I'm just dissapointed with the album PERIOD... the company (not Bayside) who I signed a deal wit didn't handle shit right, i might not think bayside did they best distributing the album, but then again i don't know the whole story, like i said... plus i know from my company's part, Promotion was NOT there... and please don't group me with my label (so called) exec... if u only knew, we ain't nuthin alike... haha

That original Bayside quote was not directed at u... maybe i shouldn't have said anything about Bayside at all... U just know how frustrating shit can be as an artist and/or a business man... I've had different people tellin me different shit from day one...

I ain't blamin my album not doin well on Bayside... I blame much of it on myself, that's what i was tryin to get at... like i said in the last post, i should have been more involved... my label didnt do a lot of shit right...

and i don't think i'm THE next shit to blow up and that I can't be fucked wit and blazay, blazay... obviously i have confidence in myself or i wouldn't do this rap shit... i know i'm hot, period... i hope most mc's feel the same way... and i ain't brand new to this... i'm tryin to put my thang down out here as well... i been around the Chicago scene now for a minute now... the cwal's, the psycho drama's, the do or die's, collabin, soakin game... i'm out here tryin to bubble like all of ya'll damn it... i ain't no fuckin star, i'm just tryin to make a living off this rap shit...

as for the album landing at Bayside as a favor... say what ya want, but i know for a fact that we had numerous companies wanting to distribute that album... don't make it sound like the only way it got picked up was on some fluke shit... i don't think u meant it that way, but that's how it sounded....

As for my homies pumpin me up... I don't KNOW anybody on this board, except some of the artists... I was just sayin what some people on this board, and some cats sent to me on my email... i don't know them cats... the general consensus on that album, has been very positive... although i know it was only a MEDIOCRE Komain album... (u'll feel what i'm sayin soon)

As for Celly... I wasn't trying to bring him up sayin he was against ya'll... I just said both he and Sean gave me advice on what to do, but i couldn't use that advice because i wasn't in control... i think u misunderstood me there... seems like u tood offence that i brought up his name... but i wasn't doin it in a negative light toward ya'll at all... I was just bringin up the fact that's he's been thru shit from the perspective of tryin to develop a label, etc... that's just when i was bitchin about myself bein stupid for not bein in control over more of the album...'

As for paid features... Yeah, some of em was paid for, no doubt about it... but some of them weren't... and i guarentee if u ask anybody that i've worked with out there, they'll tell u that Komain is talented as fuck and he a real person...

As for me bein distributed thru HItman... the LIVEWIRE album is distributed thru Hitman... i don't know nuthin about them really, i didn't hook it up... i was just lettin people know

That's my perspective on all of that...

Didn't mean any disrespect to u... If it seemed like i got a lil upset in that last post, maybe i was a little agitated, but don't take it the wrong way, cuz in your post back, u got a lil personal and was really on the defensive... I ain't tha type to call a mufucka out they name on a computer message board (like i've seen people do), and i ain't tha one to call somebody out when i ain't never even met them or talked to them... Like i said i ain't got nuthin against u... in fact i wish u nuthin but success homie...

damn i wrote 4eva again... oh well

aint burnin no bridges... shit maybe one day we'll work together on somethin...

Ko

**Block Monsters** Commin in January