Komain - Monster Muzic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
woody... thanx homie...

MOB... ahh, appreciate it mayne... somethin a lil different u know, i liked the way it came out too... but ay homie, just get at me whenever u ready to put somethin together, it's gon be classic....

Ko

Apr 25, 2002
Wow, I've never heard of you before, I must've been sleeping, those are some excellent tracks. Once again, just cementing the opinion in my mind that Indiana is the most underrated state in the nation when it comes to rapping.

May 26, 2004
Komain what it is my dude what it do? keep doin ya thang mane i see ya...Indiana on a come up. yall dont feel me. get at me though mane. 317 496 0803 mutha fucka finally off house arrest n' able to move around n' shit tryin to see whats up. you be safe mane.

C Mob mane you too get at a mutha fucka mane i was jus round ya way last month up in tha G.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
DoeFromSLC said:
Komain what it is my dude what it do? keep doin ya thang mane i see ya...Indiana on a come up. yall dont feel me. get at me though mane. 317 496 0803 mutha fucka finally off house arrest n' able to move around n' shit tryin to see whats up. you be safe mane.

C Mob mane you too get at a mutha fucka mane i was jus round ya way last month up in tha G.
Right on man I'ma get at you..... I ain't up in GI though I'm in Marion, bout an hour from Nap.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
panther... yeah Indiana got some heat homie, and most cats don't know it, but hopefully they will soon... good lookin....

Doe... glad u off homie, just put your # into my phone so i'll get at u soon, IND yeahhhhhh

jesse... haha, this weekend, i'ma hit u

gimpy... much luv homie, i think this album will definetely live up to livewire, hopefully and then some, i like it a lot better personally... but good lookin...

thanx 4 the luv ya'll... and i'ma get at my peoples soon...

Ko

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
much luv ya'll...

Twizted... the first month or so it'll be available in Northern Indiana, Southern Michigan, Chicago, and the internet...i'll keep ya'll updated on where cats can cop it online... no major dist. deal this time around... yet anyway

Murda... 4sho homie, bang that... easy on that Juice tho, it's dangerous, haha, sneaks up on ya...

Stoned Gangsta... I'ma definetely get the new album over to the tip... without question... the delay for droppin the cd was life homie.. haha... seriously tho, but i recorded almost all new songs except for like 3 or 4 from when it was suppose to drop a year ago....

much luv...

Ko

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
that back on the radio song is really creative, hopefully you can get it into the hands of some radio djs and get some spins, cant wait for this shit to drop, i know a couple cd spots northside chicago that will stock your cd, get at me Ko

Sep 1, 2003
any pre-order info Ko ? put up an address or po box homie....an the cost

you still got that dvd comin out too ?

good lookin

ps- dope cover...i was expectin somethin like that....good shit

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
MoB.. i'ma take u up on that homie... same here, we can help each other out ya dig...

chrome... thanx homie... yeah that Back on the Radio is a lil somethin different but i like it, original, u know... i just try to be me, not everyone else... and most def if u can help with a couple stores in ya area, i'd definetely appreciate it...

Reptile... no preorder info yet... i'ma establish a pay pal account probably next week as well as buyin a PO Box... i'll let u know the info as soon as i get it... the DVD has been pushed to the side... with all the delays i had with the album the first time around i just wanted to concentrate on finishing that and not having any more DELAYS, that was my #1 priority... i'll keep u updated tho... and u can thank DLUX Designs for the cover... did the damn thang if u ask me...

much luv...

Ko