Komain (Monster Muzic) Reviews, impressions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
ayyy, what it do ya'll... been busy grindin... i was just interested in hearin some feedback from those that copped that Monster Muzic cd early... reviews, fav. trax, etc. etc... as always i appreciate the luv... lemme know...

oh yeah and Budda Monk i appreciate the luv homie... glad i could meet the expectations... Budda Monk wrote this on another post....

"Yeah i got the cd now a few days and i must tell ya all...

THAT SHIT HELLATIGHT!!!... fo sho the best album comin out 2006 from midwest til now. I like it much more then his first solo or the Block Monsters Album ... on this one Komain really show his skills... and this time the beats are str8 (not like on his 1st solo). Go out and buy that album u wont be disappointed!"

holla at the kid...

Sep 1, 2004
I really wonder that people not check out that album allready and call themself midwest fans lol cuz if they dont got that komain they miss the best album from 2006! We got threads about every shitty album in here and if a classic album hit tha streets no one really talk about... so getyaself a copy and start talkin ^^

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
Im tellin everyone, do not sleep on this album, this is classic midwest material. Probly the best cd to drop this year along with that psychodrama cd and al koleon. with an all-star cast of feartures and producers like fingerroll, c-saw, legendary traxster, vizion, legacy, snubnose and gangsta biz from block monsters, d-low flexxican from the syndicate.... You can definatly tell that Komain took his time with this album and perfected it. It got gangsta anthem type songs, dark shit, club/party songs, pimp shit for the ladies, and everything inbetween.

Sep 11, 2002
Komain said:
on this one Komain really show his skills... and this time the beats are str8 (not like on his 1st solo).
I really felt your first cd homie. Not that bad for a first effort. It was "Bay area oriented" but the producers did some solid beats on it. I dont know how is the second one but U Should defend all your work homie...