Komain, Block Monsters new CD out now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
featuring... Ric Jilla, Bizarre of D-12, and Lil Witness

hot cd ya'll, just wanted to let u know it's finally out and the response has been crazy...

it's available at cdbaby.com

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/blockmonsters

holla back at me...

oh and yes a new solo is comin, i'm bout to start workin on it within the next few weeks and i gotta come with it... (yes i'ma get C-Mob on it this time around...) much luv

Ko

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
midwest... i appreciate it homie, we put some work into that album... and the new solo, i'm gonna try and put everything into that... work with some cats i should have a long time ago like Doe and C-Mob, and really try to make a Midwest classic....

but i appreciate the luv ya'll...

Ko

Jan 2, 2003
Hell yeah...
Gotta peep this one out...
That "Aint touchin me" track knocks....
Sean T laced up Livewire real tight, who u got on the production on this album?

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
This album is solid all the way through, thanks for hookin it up Ko. I can tell you took that extra time mixing and mastering to make all the levels right... Gotta say track 6 "loaded" with lil witness is the standout for me. I been bumpin that shit nonstop. and that track with bizarre is tight aswell.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
appreciate the luv man... yeah i tried to take more time mixing the album, it's tiresome but worth it... Loaded is one of my fav's as well... but thanx for the input man, i appreciate it... and everybody loves the graphics as well... haha...

support the movement ya'll...

PICK UP THIS CD, hahaha...

Ko