Kokane release date ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Hey, hey...finally I also got my fingers on that Kokane advance of 'Mr. Jekyll & Mr. Kane and I gotta say I luv it. Kokane always comes tight.
The album's been pushed back several times now and I wonder, if anybody knows the actual release date ??

May 11, 2002
I have been watin for that shit since "4 Ryderz Only" LOL. I can't wait till the Kane drops. I hope it is tight, but I don't think it will top "Funk Upon A Rhyme". Did Cold 187um aka Big Hutch do any beats on the new Koke album? I wish that muthafuckka did all the beats for it.

Apr 26, 2002
Hey Codeine. Can it be that you slept on 'They Call Me Mr. Kane'? It is not as dope as 'Funk Upon...', but still one of my favourites !! On the new one, I don't know, if we can expect any productions by Cold187um, but KMG will be featured on this one. I think the producers will be DJ Silk & Battlecat for the most part, but who knows?!? Anyway Silk is a dope producer, got his own solid sound, nah mean...peacy

May 11, 2002
Puddahmaan said:
Hey Codeine. Can it be that you slept on 'They Call Me Mr. Kane'? It is not as dope as 'Funk Upon...', but still one of my favourites !! On the new one, I don't know, if we can expect any productions by Cold187um, but KMG will be featured on this one. I think the producers will be DJ Silk & Battlecat for the most part, but who knows?!? Anyway Silk is a dope producer, got his own solid sound, nah mean...peacy
Naw, I didnt sleep on "They Call Me Mr Kane", I just have been waiting on a Cold 187um produced Kokane track. They Call Me Mr Kane was a tight CD but the production does not compare to 187um's shit. Battle Cat & Silk are tight but they dont touch 187um. But Kane is tight anyway with any production. I just want a straight Kane LP with NO FEATURES. Thankx for the info homie. Cant wait till the shit drops.