KOD Tour Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Go look around for the set list, then talk about what they need to do.
Im not saying this tours setlist isnt good or anything, I think its great hes playing longer, and playing more shit. not to mention Krizz n Kutt playing a lil more. but some of the songs like Einstein and Imma playa is getting a little old. Like really old to me, I remember them playing that shit back in 04, shit was practically new back then but its 09 now, its safe to not play those songs every now and then.

Jul 1, 2004
Im not saying this tours setlist isnt good or anything, I think its great hes playing longer, and playing more shit. not to mention Krizz n Kutt playing a lil more. but some of the songs like Einstein and Imma playa is getting a little old. Like really old to me, I remember them playing that shit back in 04, shit was practically new back then but its 09 now, its safe to not play those songs every now and then.
You know how many people would be pissed if he DIDNT play those songs. Its pretty safe to say those are his biggest hits and biggest crowd pleasers, so of course he will continue to play them.

Feb 13, 2006
All artist, bands, and groups play the songs that helped them become successful so get use to those songs being played. It might be old to you but, not everyone goes to 4 tech shows a year.

Jan 16, 2007
im still upset they took off This Ring from the setlist of everytour......i figured if einstein and ima playa and caribou lou made the perminant list then at least this ring should, am i right

Jul 3, 2008
im still upset they took off This Ring from the setlist of everytour......i figured if einstein and ima playa and caribou lou made the perminant list then at least this ring should, am i right
yea einstein gotta b on every show....thas one of his best songs

but he does 1 song where he sits down per show...it used to b this ring...i seen him replace it by girl crazy red nose n come gangsta