KOD release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2006
just got an email...

"That's right! All the stars aligned for the production process on this CD and due to some mysterious force, K.O.D. shipped, not only on time, but a tad early. To celebrate, Tech has decided to move the release date for K.O.D. to Monday, Oct 26th! For those that don't know, this album is dedicated to his mother and it's an even stranger coincidence that this album drops on her birthday, now! So a special happy birthday to her! Her son will now be crowned King on that day!"

not sure if this is new or old...sorry if it's old news..hadnt seen it yet

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Exactly. Unless you're someone absolutely no-one cares about, it's going to get out before release date. Fact.

The album doesn't just magically appear on the shelves of stores on Tuesday Morning like it's Christmas*, they've been sitting in the back for a few days waiting to be set out. Some stores will let their employees have a copy of the album early, long as they pay for it. That's how the majority get out. Ones near the release date are simply unavoidable. It's the ones that come months in advance that are a considerable problem, as that means there's a true "leak" somewhere.

* Figuratively at least, since in reality, it actually is like Christmas...

Aug 5, 2008
i just figured that there would be big lock down on this album,from strange and tech. I know all about stores getting the album/dvds a week before it comes out, i use to work in store room at target. lol good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.