koch records / distribution

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
make sure you got alot of money (10K plus) for promotions , otherwise it wont make since to go through them you'll need to ship at least 5000 and hand over $2.00 per unit for co op advertisements ,

if you need a hook let me know

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
all i need is a solid contact with some weight out there, even alan. let me worry about the details.
David Wilkes (212) 353-8800

Now let the KOCH phones start ringing. Lol

On a serious tip. I got the first 3 Rap Deals for artists with KOCH back in 1999. I would speak with Mr. Grunblatt daily (like 7 times a day). He is a good person who truly cares about rap music as a whole. This man has called me and rapped a Land of da Lost song to me word for word over the phone!

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
A lot of people are PMing me about shopping deals for them. I am sorry to say that I stopped shopping deals earlier this year. I just don't have the time, plus most artists don't have money to pay me my full rate and I don't work on discount prices.

Getting an Artist Deal is truly almost as easy as breathing. If you guys want that then you should have that with a little effort. The hard part is getting a Label Deal. You have to have a track record (Soundscans, BDS Spins or Media Base Spins), Real Offices, and money in your bank account already (to prove that you have been making at least 7 Figures per project on your own) or the Labels sorry to say AIN'T GOING TO TALK TO YOU.

Best Wishes to everyone, and go chase that dream. Ain't nothing wrong with that.