Kobe "Single Handedly" leads the Lakers over the Rockets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Kobe single handedly leads his team to victory over the Rockets to close in and tie for the last playoff spot, all with an injured knee. In double overtime the Lakers win 106-99. He showed his true leadership ability all without Shaq. Its only a matter of time untill he can lead this team an entire season without the big man into the playoffs and beyond. Kobe had 52 points on over 50% shooting, 8 rebounds, 7 assists and 3 blocks. The man was clutch, when the Lakers needed him, he pulled through, all while limping from an injury. He got his whole team involved, shit he even got Madsen ballin! Scored over 40 points in 6 straight games, something that has never been done by any player on any Laker team in HISTORY. Theres your NBA MVP fellas!

LAKESHOW!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Make up your mind nitro. Do u picl Lo-me or Duncan for MVP?? U cant keep changing or it wont be a real prediction!! Also lets see him lead them to victory more than once. Now they are 4-10 wothout Shag, still pitiful!! Sorry but he cant lead them to shit without Shag!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Make up your mind nitro. Do u picl Lo-me or Duncan for MVP??
Here, read the following atleast 5 times as it doesnt seem to get through to well. The person who wins the MVP trophy is not always the best player. Write it down take a picture do somethin'.

KINGCZAR said:
Sorry but he cant lead them to shit without Shag!! GOT EM!!!
He just did, feel stupid!

BAMMER said:
So now he got a injured knee...lol.Reminds me when he tried to do the flu thing like M.J.,that was pure comedy.He did git the job done tonight though,but NO M.V.P.
Were you under the impression that Kobe was indistructable and cannot be harmed? LOL, hes been battling a hurt knee almost the entire year, and Kobe can't get the flu? Give it a rest for a day man. Its because of things like this why I label you guys haters, not because you dont praise him. Kobe just did tonight what you all knocked him for not being able to do, and all you can do is shit-talk him even more, pathetic really...

caffeine said:
what a dunk
Ahhhhh, it was only a 7'5 center, wasnt nothing right BAMMER?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man forget it mane!! When it comes to predicitng other shit or other sports its easy, but when I ask u who do u predict to win MVP, u make it difficult! U know that Ko-Me aint gona win it, but u dont wanna go against him so u dont make a real pick!! Haha, u are to funny!! Well atleast I know what u really think now!! And yo bam i remember when he tried to do that flu thing, and copy what really happened to Jordan!! He is a follower and a biter!!! And Ko-Me aint lead shit, but a 4-10 record without Shag!! Thats booboo!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Man forget it mane!! When it comes to predicitng other shit or other sports its easy, but when I ask u who do u predict to win MVP, u make it difficult! U know that Ko-Me aint gona win it, but u dont wanna go against him so u dont make a real pick!! Haha, u are to funny!! Well atleast I know what u really think now!!
I thought we made it clear my pick was Duncan? Exactly how did you not understand that in my last post when you said the same thing...

KINGCZAR said:
And yo bam i remember when he tried to do that flu thing, and copy what really happened to Jordan!!
This just in, strike another acomplishment by Jordan in the history books, ladys and gentlemen, he got the flu. Yes we are not kidding you people, and he actually played basketball with it. It has been reported that no one since Jordan has done that, and if they did, they were absolutely copying him. Thats all the news for today, join us next time on CZAR and BAM's "Good morning we hate Kobe" show.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well if u pick Duncan, then quit sayin Ko-me is MVP!!! U are again contradicting yourself!! And u lose points again for not pickin your boy Ko-Me for the award!! U have no faith in who u calll the "best" player in the league!! Hahahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Well if u pick Duncan, then quit sayin Ko-me is MVP!!! U are again contradicting yourself!!
No im actually not. Check this out. Kobe is the MVP of the league, but probably wont win it at the end of the season. Just like everyone thought Jason Kidd was the MVP last year, and he didnt win it. Is this your only case left to argue? Its not a good one I tell you.

KINGCZAR said:
And u lose points again for not pickin your boy Ko-Me for the award!! U have no faith in who u calll the "best" player in the league!! Hahahaha!! GOT EM!!!
I have plenty of faith in him, he is the best player in the NBA. Did Jordan win it every year while he was playing? The MVP system doesnt pick the best player in the league, they have their own system. When I say MVP it is not in the same manner by which the NBA declares it.

RevoL said:
Damn what? Was that like a half ass way to agree with CZAR cause you knew I was going to straighten things out... lol

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
U didnt str8en shit out. Jordan won like 4 MVP's homie, while Ko-Me won none, zelo, zilch!! So try again!! Ko-Me aint a MVP calibur player!! He cant lead a team to the playoffs as the main guy!!! He is selfish and wont win that award!! And there u go agaibn comparing him to Jordan. From now on u can keep comparin him to Jordan, I wont acknowledge that anymore, cause its silly to argue that!! But as for the rest, naw Ko-me wont win the award, and he aint the best player!! SORRY!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
U didnt str8en shit out. Jordan won like 4 MVP's homie, while Ko-Me won none, zelo, zilch!! So try again!!
Try what again? Jordan is the best ever, what am I trying here jack...

KINGCZAR said:
Ko-Me aint a MVP calibur player!! He cant lead a team to the playoffs as the main guy!!!
He is doing it right now! Proof!

KINGCZAR said:
He is selfish and wont win that award!!
He is way to unselfish, he needs to shoot more. Besides, the award is actually gievn to "selfish" players, thats why the winner coincidentally lands in the top 3 in scoring every year.

KINGCZAR said:
And there u go agaibn comparing him to Jordan. From now on u can keep comparin him to Jordan, I wont acknowledge that anymore, cause its silly to argue that!!
I compare him to Jordan because Jordan is the model basketball player. He is what everyone strives to acheive, I am just comparing to show where Kobe lands. You have convinced yourself that im trying to say Kobe is better, but I never have, and I dont plan to any time soon.