kobe or lebron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
One on one? I hate to bring up Jordan in a thread that's not about him but his commercial demonstrates perfectly what I think

despite Lebrons obvious athleticism,
the older, more fundamentaly sound, experienced Kobe would win

Dec 4, 2005
are we talking about pickin one RIGHT now. or at the begining of their careers? cause if so then its kobe. I hate kobe but the only reason lebron won mvp is cause he HAS to put up MVP numbers so so the cavs can win. Kobe can chill throughout the game cause he has a bunch of weapons, then just turn it on in the last 5 minutes when he has to.

but shit. i'll still wouldnt mind lebron on my team any day

Jun 15, 2004
Yeah it really is a tough decision. One of the differences between to two is the size. I think lebron is way stronger and obviously quicker then kobe so one on one james would win.

also did you see how Kobe had 3 teammates WIDE open to shoot and try to win the game? He never passes and that's bullshit
thats what im talkin bout he had 2 ppl open on the 3 point line and got swatted

Oct 30, 2006
What does the rings have to do with the player? If I was starting a team RIGHT now, I'd take Lebron...plain and simple. He's only 24 and arguably already better than Kobe.

i bet you would also take his coach over phil jackson anyday.
Now you're just putting words in my mouth. This was a question of Lebron or Kobe...I'm pretty sure that Phil Jackson or Mike Brown is a no brainer.