Kobe drops 51 to KILL Nuggets.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Will Kobe ever cool down? Shit! It doesnt look like it. The guy just wont quit, he is on fire and nobody is stoppin' him. Scored 51 point on over 50% shooting in less then 3 quaters. He is LEADING his team to victory like only great players do, and getting them all involved. Clearly the Lakers have regained their playing ability that they lost during the begining of the season, thanks largely in part to Kobe. Thats 7 in a row now; there not only beating these teams, their killing them! Game was over before the third quater started, up by 30+ LOL. The MVP is becoming more clear with every game that the man dominates. Bet the MVP polls on espn.com aint the same...

I wish I could see these games, my ass is working 40hrs and going to school like 14hrs per week. I watch them on espn.com play-by-play.

LAKESHOW!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
DAMN DAMN DAMN,NOT ONLY DID HE SCORE 51 PIONTS BUT HE SAT OUT THE ENTIRE 4TH QUARTER ...HE PROBABLY WOULD OF SCORED 70 PIONTS AT THE RATE HE WAS GOING...ANY ARGUMENTS ABOUT KOBE NOT BIENG A MVP CANDIDATE ARE DEAD !!!!....:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
come one yall its the fuckin Nuggets? who do we have that can guard Kobe? or Shaq for that matter?

thats like Miami playin a divison 2 school in football

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb, its not just the Nuggets!

40 vs Phoenix
38 vs SAC
42 vs Utah
35 vs Indiana
46 vs Knicks
42 vs Nuggets
51 vs Nuggets

Those are hist last 7 games, all wins.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
SO FUCKING WHAT..JUST BECAUSE ITS THE NUGGETS THAT MEANS THAT THE BALL AUTOMATICLY GOES IN THE HOOP...YOU STILL GOT TO MAKE THEM SHOTS...WE AINT TALKING ABOUT THE LAKERS BEATING DENVER WERE TALKING ABOUT KOBE SCORING ALL THEM PIONTS NOT ONLY THIS GAME BUT THE PAST SIX INCLUDING THE KING AND PACER GAME

Apr 25, 2002
quit tryin to make it bigger then it is........2 of the teams on Nitro's list is the nuggets........he can score points at will if no one can guard him

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb, scoring like this against the Nuggets is not that big of a deal, your right. Im focusing more on the fact that he's doing it game after game, and the Lakers are winning because of it. 51 points in less then 3 quaters against any team is good, reguardless.

Apr 25, 2002
I dont like Kobe at all, but that fucker is on fire right now. I cant knock him the numbers he has been puttin up lately. Hell no I dont think he is MVP, y'all are trippin thats goin a little too far.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
NAH HE STILL SUCKS COCK ITS ALL ABOUT T MAC THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA THE REAL MVP FACE IT KOBE ANIT NUTTHIN HE JUS GETS LUCKY LIL WANNA BE JORDAN HE WILL NEVER REACH JORDANS OR T MACS LEVEL KOBES JUS A CRY BABY LIL HOE
________
WhiteStar

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
shit yall better hope doc rivers dont give t mac the same call phil gave kobe to score and be a ball hogg shit t mac wud be scorein up in the 60's and 70's t mac can score when he wants he slahes to the basketball better than any one in the game right now he either dunks on em or gets fouled
________
PerfectMadame live

May 16, 2002
Kobe is spittin acid out there...Killin the comp....And who gives a fuck about the MVP...All he is focused in on is a 4PEAT....FUCK A MVP...THAT 4TH RING IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT....

Apr 25, 2002
MB3 said:
and I'm sure the fakers also won't win the title this year.
Thats what everyone was saying the last 3 years.

UGT said:
NAH HE STILL SUCKS COCK ITS ALL ABOUT T MAC THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA THE REAL MVP FACE IT KOBE ANIT NUTTHIN HE JUS GETS LUCKY LIL WANNA BE JORDAN HE WILL NEVER REACH JORDANS OR T MACS LEVEL KOBES JUS A CRY BABY LIL HOE
Yea, and Jordan cant duck... you already killed your rep with that, go create a new name then start over. Yes hes just had a lucky 5 years... you know how that goes.

UGT said:
shit yall better hope doc rivers dont give t mac the same call phil gave kobe to score and be a ball hogg shit t mac wud be scorein up in the 60's and 70's t mac can score when he wants he slahes to the basketball better than any one in the game right now he either dunks on em or gets fouled
Uhhhh, you want to know who shoots the most per 48 minute game? Tracy McGrady, he has gotten that "call" a long time ago, and its not helping. He shoots more then Kobe and has less assists.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
^^^^ok retarted lil kome dick rider...i never said jordan cudnt dunk bitch thats jus stupid oh no the best player to ever touch a basketball cant dunk yea right ....well he cant realy now ..i think AI wud beat him in a dunk contest but thats as of now..

yea jus wait till orlando plays lakers id like to kobe score 50 or even 40 against t mac if he does that that will impress me but if he did im sure t mac will score about the same kobe is a great player but gets way too much credit theres no way kobe cud carry the lakers to the playoffs with out shaq ..t mac did it wit a less talented squad then what the lakers got and no center c mon he had fuckin horace grant as a center LOL theres no comparison ..in talent t mac is a much greater player jus wait till the magic get a good big man ,hopefully that big man is duncan then we will see whats up...
________
BUY EAS VAPE

Apr 25, 2002
UGT said:
^^^^ok retarted lil kome dick rider
Im sorry, were you under the impression that internet message board insults affect me? Now Now, if your going to be on this board, your going to get schooled quite a bit by me, so try to take it all in strides ok?

UGT said:
yea jus wait till orlando plays lakers id like to kobe score 50 or even 40 against t mac if he does that that will impress me
The only time they played against each other this year Kobe got 38pts 10rbs 4ast. Both games against each other last year Kobe outscored McGrady. Now you were saying...

UGT said:
kobe is a great player but gets way too much credit
What credit are you refering to? He didnt get ANY credit at all untill the Lakers recent success. In fact he was ridiculed by critics throughout the early part of the season. Things that are being said now, how can you deny them, look at how he has been playing man, 40+ppg on over 50% shooting for the last 7 games.

UGT said:
theres no way kobe cud carry the lakers to the playoffs with out shaq ..
True, but NO ONE could carry this team to the playoffs without SHAQ, no not even Jordan. There just isnt enough talent.

UGT said:
t mac did it wit a less talented squad then what the lakers got and no center c mon he had fuckin horace grant as a center LOL theres no comparison
T-Mac has less talent right now yes, and thats unfortunate. However, with Shaq out of the picture, the Magic have better talent with Miller, Armstrong and Hill [when hes healthy].

SCHOOLED!