Kobe Bryant shines as the Lakers beat Phoenix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yet again Kobe is a major factor in another win scoring 40 points on over 50% shooting, adding in 5 rebounds and 4 assists. He got his team mates involved and showed true leadership as the Lakers continue their run at a fourth straight title. If Kobe keeps this up he will make it easy for the voters as they hand him his first MVP trophy. Next up... SAC Town.

LAKESHOW

May 2, 2002
yeah...not happy. not happy at all.

suns have been playing like SHIT. this is by far the worst slump they've been in all season. they just aint wit it. I really hope they turn their act around after the allstar break..cuz things are NOT looking good.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What a fuckin joke!! 4 assist, but he got his team involved!! Looks like he got his shootin hand involved to me!! Haha!! 20-23!!! Long way to go homie!! MVP.........I think....NO...I mean I know not!!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 8, 2002
Fuck Kobe

he didnt get nobody involved in shit! his play defines ball-hogg-ism! he aint even the mvp of his team, how the fuck he gon be the mvp of the league?

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Fuck Kobe

KINGCZAR said:
What a fuckin joke!! 4 assist, but he got his team involved!!
When he gets 10+ assists for consecutive games you still call him a ballhog so you have no arguement there. Try again!

Big ZAC said:
he didnt get nobody involved in shit!
Actually he got his entire team involved like an MVP leader does!

Big ZAC said:
his play defines ball-hogg-ism! he aint even the mvp of his team, how the fuck he gon be the mvp of the league?
What defines a ballhog? I gaurentee if a coach knew a single player would shoot 50% he would tell him to shoot the ball every time, Kobe shot over that. He leads his team in assists as well as half the PG's in the leauge... Ballhod? Thats not gonna fly anymore, sorry kid.

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: Fuck Kobe

Nitro GH said:

What defines a ballhog? I gaurentee if a coach knew a single player would shoot 50% he would tell him to shoot the ball every time, Kobe shot over that. He leads his team in assists as well as half the PG's in the leauge... Ballhod? Thats not gonna fly anymore, sorry kid.
wow! he shot over 50% in one game. the coach dont need to tell him to shoot it every time, he already does. and stats dont mean shit, all someone gotta do is watch him play and they will see he's a ballhog. oh, and dont call me kid homie!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Re: Re: Fuck Kobe

Nitro GH said:
Spell check is your friend!!!

Real Talk big zac, all u have to do is watch Ko-Me My-ant and u will see the selfishness!! And he dont get no damn 10 assist in hella games in a row, so u try again!! Ko-Me is an overrated selfish player in the league!! he is a top 20 player!! He wont be recieving no MVP no time soon "kid"!!! The sooner u realize that, the better!!! And u talk like u from NY!!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I think it'd be a big upset if the shorthanded kings who just lost their mvp player for 6-8 weeks would win against a healthy faker team. But the kings will win.

Apr 25, 2002
Big ZAC said:
wow! he shot over 50% in one game. the coach dont need to tell him to shoot it every time, he already does.
So does McGrady, A.I. and all the rest of the elite guards, thats what they do kid.

Big ZAC said:
and stats dont mean shit, all someone gotta do is watch him play and they will see he's a ballhog.
He is one of the most unselfish players there is, learn about it kid

KINGCZAR said:
And he dont get no damn 10 assist in hella games in a row, so u try again!!
Actually I never said "hella games" in a row, I said consecutive, check the stats, its happened. Making shit up again huh CZAR?

KINGCZAR said:
Ko-Me is an overrated selfish player in the league!!
Grammar is your friend!

KINGCZAR said:
he is a top 20 player!! He wont be recieving no MVP no time soon "kid"!!! The sooner u realize that, the better!!! And u talk like u from NY!!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!
He is a top 1 player. I talk like im from NY? You can tell that from my typing?!?! LMAO!! Your an idiot! HAHAHHA

SCHOOLED!

May 15, 2002
Im about to school ya ass right quick then boy. First of all if Kobe is so much of a team player, how come he only had 4 assists and averages only about 4? If you go to NBA.com, you'll notice that Kobe is #1 in the league in shot attempts but like #10-15 in field goals made. Averages about 27 ppg on 45% shooting for the season. Kobe got a long way to go before he even becomes one of the 100 greatest players in NBA history because he'll never be 50.

Apr 25, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
Im about to school ya ass right quick then boy.
Aight, ill give you a shot.

Mista Sinista said:
First of all if Kobe is so much of a team player, how come he only had 4 assists and averages only about 4?
Wrong. He averages 7 assists per game, and if thats not enough to convince you, he ranks 9th in the NBA in assists per game, and total assists. If that still doesnt convince you, take into consideration that there are 29 teams in the NBA, therefore there are 29 Point Guards. Kobe is Shooting Guard and thats where he ranks. So if your using his assists as a reason why he's not a team player, then what I have shown you there is proof, by your own defenition that he is.

Mista Sinista said:
If you go to NBA.com, you'll notice that Kobe is #1 in the league in shot attempts but like #10-15 in field goals made.
Wrong. He is 2nd in feild goal attempts, and 3rd in feild goals made, that is statistically great.

Mista Sinista said:
Averages about 27 ppg on 45% shooting for the season.
News Flash: 45% shooting for a guard is good. Centers and some Power Forwards are expected to shoot closer to, or more then 50% because generally they shoot from directly under the basket, or near by. Shooting Guards on the other hand put it up from all points of the court, from lay-ups to three point shots, 45% for a guard is good, check the stats of other guards and you will see.

Mista Sinista said:
Kobe got a long way to go before he even becomes one of the 100 greatest players in NBA history because he'll never be 50.
I can assure you he is close if not already in the top 100 ever, and i can gaurentee you when his career is over, he will rank ALOT higher then 50 all time.

The point im going to make now is simple. You provided a bunch of stats as a way to prove Kobe is not that great, he is not a team player. Seeing as how i corrected all of those stats, and provided a better view on things, is it safe to say you are wrong, and that he is a team player? Or are you now going to tell me stats dont mean anything after you just got finished "schooling" me with them.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Real Talk mista!! And nitro u say the word "Kid" alot, thats NY talk, we dont talk like that here in cali playa!! But anyways all of us on here are schoolin yo bitch ass!! So face it, yo boy Ko-Me aint shit but a ball hog, with the most dominating center in the game and he shoots that much!! Its pathetic! A.I., McGrady etc. dont have no dominating center or any other tight player for that matter, so ofcourse they shoot alot, cause if they dont their teams wouldnt win over 15 -20 games! And Ko-Me will go down as the most selfish player ever!! he aint winnin no MVP potna!! Not even close!!! Sorry "Kid"!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Real Talk mista!!
Damn dog, every stat he shows was wrong, still real talk?

KINGCZAR said:
And nitro u say the word "Kid" alot, thats NY talk, we dont talk like that here in cali playa!!
I dont say it alot, and when I do, I dont say it as a form of slang, I actually mean KID.

KINGCZAR said:
But anyways all of us on here are schoolin yo bitch ass!!
You must not have seen the stats I showed that proved everything he had wrong, would you like links to them as well?

KINGCZAR said:
So face it, yo boy Ko-Me aint shit but a ball hog, with the most dominating center in the game and he shoots that much!!
Hes supposed to, he has a coach you know.

KINGCZAR said:
Its pathetic! A.I., McGrady etc. dont have no dominating center or any other tight player for that matter, so ofcourse they shoot alot, cause if they dont their teams wouldnt win over 15 -20 games!
Dominating Centers dont mean they can shoot good. SHAQ is well know as one of the worst shooting centers in history, he can make layups thats about it. He gets PLENTY of touchs and shots off, Kobe is just doing his job.

KINGCZAR said:
And Ko-Me will go down as the most selfish player ever!! he aint winnin no MVP potna!!
Na Kobe is one of if not the most unselfish player in the history of the NBA, other teams probably wish they had him at the point! He is the MVP for sure kid!

SCHOOLED

Apr 25, 2002
MB3 said:
yeah he's the mvp for every faker fan but that doesn't mean that he'll get the mvp title this year.
On the contrary, just because every Laker hater says he's not going to win it, doesnt mean he wont.

KINGCZAR said:
Real Talk MB3!!! Ko-Me aint gonna be close to winnin an MVP this year!! And he will always be the most selfish player in the league!! And I dont care about your NY slang nitro, thats on u "Kid"!! GOT EM!!!
Kobe is by far the most unselfish SG in the NBA, and the MVP. Now get your southern incest accent out of here "kid"! SCHOOLED!