knucklez invading the LA area..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm coming! ahahaha.. yeah I'm going back down to LA one more time this year to take care of some business.. someone tell me bout some spots to peep.. like some fucking clubs or something..

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
Miyagis on Sunset is happening...so is Dublins.....but dont cruise on Sunset the punk ass pigs will get u....also La Mirage is pretty good in Artesia...i aint been to The Palace in Hollywood but i heard its packed with bitches....The Factory is ok....thats in DownTown L.A.....thats all 18 or 21 and over

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

FUCK YOU BITCH said:
call me when you get here I'll show you where to find some hookers
626 318 0955
righteous

i'm finna give u a call :classic:

Jun 12, 2002
Sunset blvd. CRACKIN on Saturdays.
The best thing to do, is park your car somewhere and just mob. You'll run into so much fine ass bitches. Theres a grip of clubs to. And the best thing about it is, theres hardly any fights up there. I think you'll like that shit the most.

Universal City Walk is crackin to, but the only thing is theres a grip of bloods up there. Most of them coo, but not all of them.

I heard theres something gonig on on Bristol Street, I haven't gone there yet. But I heard theres clubs and hella hoes.

As for The Palace, that shit is filled with Deuce Tres. And them fools startin shit over nothin. Mothafuckas get smoked, shot at, jumped on the daily; especially on Saturdays. Dont go to that shit.

If you come out here, hit me up
(949)916-2449

out

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Wise Mind said:
You'll run into so much fine ass bitches.
and i hope you can tell the difference between the fine ass bitches and the transvestites :classic:

yep Citywalk is pretty tight... So is Downtown Disney and The Block in OxC

"I'm on your set" -Jaz