Known Associates 3: The Final Chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2009
^like I say, Apt.3 is only going to do Horrorcore projects from now on, as much as I love and appreciate mobb music, the genre and support thereof is nearly extinct. Plus I love the horrorcore fans and their support, not to mention the unity amongst artists in its genre.
so this is gonna be the last mobb album you make?:mad:

Feb 6, 2009
^lol , i've been listening to some of that horrorcore you guys put out and it's dope, sounds mobby to me. O well, i can always listen to the classics

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Oh for sure, when we do the horrorcore stuff, it will absolutely 200% still be that mobb type of beats...I'm just done with putting out Bay Mobb since no one supports it and bullshit websites give it away the day it comes out...horrorcore fans actually support the albums and you can still MAKE a profit...I am more than thankful for the supporters we have that go out and buy our Bay Mobb shit, I can't thank them enough...but the time has come to move to the next phase. I am still open to release bay shit as internet only

Feb 6, 2009
yeah, thats crazy how a cd like Quinn's sells only a few thousand the first week, and Tech N9ne can sell 40,000. Horrorcores got some loyal fans. 1 last question, is KA3 gonna be at any stores, or online only