KNOWLEDGE BONE aka D-BONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
New album from STOCKTON CALI rap Pioneer D-BONE Now Known as KNOWLEDGE BONE. I posted this here cause this shit is so BAY Influencede its Crazy! This album is super Knockin! Features...

LEE MAJORS

KEAK DA SNEAK & more Hard Hittin Artists!

If you were ever Sketchy about Buying a STOCKTON CALI Rap Artists CD, Dont be this Time.. "TURNIN THE GAME OVER" Is super tight from track 1 To the End! Dont Sleep on this shit. Man this shit got me Slumpin!

Jul 27, 2005
This album SHITS on anything from the BAY that Came out This Year. REAL TALK!

YA BOY

KEAK

THIZZ whatever! I dont give a FUCK! Its the Truth. And that Hurts!

Jul 27, 2005
Nobody has a Opinion Huh? Cant Handle the fact that "LIL OL' STOCKTON" Is Shittin on Your Precious Bay albums! hahahaha!!!

SOAK IT UP BOOOOYYYYEEEEE...YA KNOW..YA KNOW...LEARN ABOUT IT!!!!!

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
his last album never came out...you might have a promo its a orange face on the disc passes out in white sleeves with a clear window and it just had him posing on it with the seedless logo and cd info. no REAL cover though...

Jul 27, 2005
GAME INSANE said:
Must have been someone else...I think he was from the O...Anyone know?
Your Talkin Bout "D-BONE - BLACKMAN" Cassete only release. Hes From OAKLAND. KNOWLEDGE BONE (D-BONE) is from STOCKTON. He was in the Group KILLA TRIBE with D-GOOD back in the Day. The album that was Never released by him was "D-BONE "SLEEPWALKER" that was supposed to Drop in 99.