KNOW ABOUT IT!!!...(RIV LOCC)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
I don't who knowz or even agreez but just for the record...

RIV LOCC from Chop It Up/4 Much iz the best all around rapper in Kansas City and beyond

Alotta guyz have their own niches and areaz or topicz they excell in, but that man is just as strong talkin about bitches as he is talkin about thuggin or strugglin....str8 up

I been workin wit cuz alot lately and been knowin my ninja since we was 11 or 12 so I've seen it up close.

I know everybody got they opinionz but I had to say that cuz I see what I think everybody else iz gonna see in the future

And I told my nig that it's all up to him, he has the toolz but it's up to him to build wit 'em.

"...Inconspicously I be atcha wife's pad,
My convo come witta psycological price tag,"
-Riv Locc

Awe yeah that "4 MUCH" izzz out aaaaand fo' sale

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Riv Is Hella Hard and Hella Slept On. My Nigga Knox Just Recorded A Song With Him.. From What I heard Riv Don't Write So That Ups My Respect For Him Even More...

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
I'll post some music when he tellz me what he wants up here

But so far we've done three songs for my album "MR NO IT ALL":

Hustle In My Genes

Gangsta

Oh No

I'll have that up when I get this site designer to upgrade my page, but in the meantime I'mm get somethin up in the next few dayz cuz he needz to get heard...Yada