Knockouts and Tapouts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
I was gonna post this in the sports forum but since its NW shit im doin it here...

My friends first event for his promotion company GUY Promotions is Saturday June 5th 2010. This will be an event featuring Pro MMA and Pro Boxing fights all in the same night! It is at the Renton Communtiy Center. Future events are being planned for the Showare Center in Kent. Anyone interested hit me up for tickets or take your chances with walking up and getting tickets the night of the event. Should be a great card of Knockouts and Tapouts! Fights start at 7pm

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Good luck to your boy, I hope everything works out good for him. I would roll but I'm in Portland, if your boy ever comes to Portland lemme know I'll grab a few tixx and roll with my boys.

Dec 3, 2005
thanks Kon, ill let you know if a show heads down your way.

to everyone else i forgot to state that the ring girls are going to be from the new strip club in renton Club Sin Rock

Dec 3, 2005
The spots have been running on KJR today! Fights are tomorrow night. Doors open at 6, fights start at 7. It'd be great to see a few of you guys there!