Knife fight breaks out at Skyview Flea Market

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
this 2 homeboys got stabbed one of them is in a really bad condition.. my prayers go out to u NONOZ. I KNOW YOU WILL MAKE IT HOMEBOY. STAY STRONG

Knife fight breaks out at Skyview Flea Market
BY REGISTER-PAJARONIAN STAFF
Two men were stabbed and at least one man was in custody following a knife fight at the Skyview Flea Market at the Skyview Drive-In in Live Oak. Greg Marr of the Santa Cruz County 911 Center said the initial callers reported at least one man stabbed in a fight at 2:32 p.m. near the restrooms at the snack stand in the center of the popular market.
Security officers were quickly joined by Santa Cruz County sheriff’s deputies in trying to locate suspects and victims.
Two men were flown out by air ambulances from nearby Dominican Hospital to trauma centers in the San Jose area, Marr said.
Deputies, through multiple witness accounts, were able to take one man into custody. Five others were detained for questioning, Marr said.

Dec 16, 2004
CRAZY SILENT said:
Dame to many carnales hurt in battle..
FO REAL, IF YOU HOMIES ARE GONNA GO TO A FLEA MARKET BE SURE TO GO DEEP HOMIE HELLA SOUTHERNERS BE OUT THERE IN THEM FLEA MARKETS, MUCH LUV N HOPE THAT HOMIE FEELS BETTER

Apr 23, 2005
TANK said:
scraps. surrounded them like 4 or 5 vs 2 homeboys and they mothafuckas had filos
Fuck man, thats CHEAT right there.. Why cant they fight wit their own fists like a man? anyway. Sorry to hear that..=-| Stay up and Be Safe

Aug 20, 2005
PRAYERS OUT TO THEM HOMIES THAT GOT SHANKED BITCH ASS SCRAPS GOTTA STILL USE WEPONS WHEN THEY OUTNUMBERED THEM. THAS SUM BITCH SHIT, BUT THERE BE HELLA SCRAPS IN THE FLEA MARKETS ESPICALLY THE ONE IN EAST OAKLAND BY THE COLOSIUM. RATS WALK AROUN IN PACKS OUT THERE BUT NEVER WANNA GET DOWN WIT HOMIES WHEN WE GO THEY STAND BY THE FRONT NEXT TO THE POLICE AND MUG THINKIN THEY HARD.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
I remember going to one of them flea markets with a homeboy and I was like damn if oneof the south fools came up to us they going to be surprised.We'll sure enuff they come to me and my homeboy. We'll I told my homie to carry a sharp penicil and he didn't know why untill then. We'll I grabbed my pencil stuck the levas in the neck and the stabbed one in the chest then broke it off in his chest.So my homie learned then did they same. some the south fools ran off and the other ones layed bleedingIt happened in the parking lot an nobody was around so know one saw what happened.All in all carnales be prepared cuz them south fools know they have to carry a weapon or something since their outnumbered here in the north.If you go somewhere besure you do the same or be prepared.Just be sure you all don't get caught slippin...