Knicks trade Kristaps Porzingis to Mavericks as part of 7-player swap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...gree-trade-new-york-knicks-kristaps-porzingis

The Dallas Mavericks have acquired All-Star forward Kristaps Porzingis and three other players from the New York Knicks in exchange for a package that includes point guard Dennis Smith Jr. and two future first-round picks.

"Wesley Matthews and DeAndre Jordan, who both have expiring contracts and could be buyout candidates, will also go to the Knicks. Trey Burke, who is averaging 11.8 points this season, is headed to the Mavericks along with Porzingis, Courtney Lee and Tim Hardaway Jr."

Feb 1, 2018
Lol the Knicks have no one now!! DeAndre Jordan and Dennis Smith Jr as the team's best players......lol what a joke!

NYC the biggest market in sports and it is THE city of the U.S. and they can't even put together a good team.....I can't fathom that it's crazy to think about. Meanwhile Dallas is real happy right about now.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Lol the Knicks have no one now!! DeAndre Jordan and Dennis Smith Jr as the team's best players......lol what a joke!

NYC the biggest market in sports and it is THE city of the U.S. and they can't even put together a good team.....I can't fathom that it's crazy to think about. Meanwhile Dallas is real happy right about now.

They did it to try and lure big name free agents now can offer 2 max contracts but I remember when kd was on the market and they had hella money everyone said he was gonna go there and ended up with the warriors

Props: BIG CHUNK
Feb 1, 2018
They did it to try and lure big name free agents now can offer 2 max contracts but I remember when kd was on the market and they had hella money everyone said he was gonna go there and ended up with the warriors
Curious to see who they end up with.....haha guess I think a lil too in the present, but yee thatd be big if they could score somebody good. Ima dubs fan so obviously I like to see the dude's win, but I'm sick of the same teams being trash year after year lol

Jun 23, 2005
KD, Kyrie, and Zion, knicks might be up to something.

Read that they haven’t signed a first round pick of theirs since like 94 or some shit lol