KMEL SUMMER JAM 06

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2006
WTF BRUH IM GETTIN HELLA IMPATIENT... WOULDNT THEY HAVE ALREADY ANNOUNCED DA LINEUP OR ATLEAST DA DATE? I HOPE THEY GANNA HAVE ANOTHER SUMMER JAM.. PAST TWO YEARS WAS CRAZY DAT SHIT GO... I REMEMBER LAST YEAR WHEN EVERY1 FROM DA BAY WAS ON STAGE HAHA NIGGAS WAS GOIN SO DUMB.. I EVEN SAW SOME DUDE PUNCH DIS GIRL LOL YA AND THEM EPA NIGGAS WAS GOIN DUMB TOO.... SHIT WOULD HIGHLIGHT DA HYPHY MOVEMENT LIKE NO OTHER FEEL ME SHOW DA REST OF WORLD HOW DA BAY REALLY DOES DA DEW SMELL ME

Mar 25, 2006
Not gonna happen this year think theyre just gonna do the Block party, but it would be nice to go to another summer jam..... the block party is way too RNB for me they shoud of gotten some rappers

Nov 16, 2005
no summer jam because last year too many fights broke out in the front, especially during the hyphy songs. sana g said this straight up.. so this year its a 'summer block party' with hellaaaa and mostly only R&B artists. it's a good line up though...

Oct 28, 2003
Hyphy breeds violence and violence leads to lawsuites. We as Bay fans need to act like we have some fucking since when at these events. We are the ones fucking it up for the artist and their chance to grow.

Mar 1, 2006
yea, no summerjam ... next time, keep the razors at home! I'm sure for everybody who went to the summer jam last year, remembered the dude who got slashed up with a razorblade ... or somethin of that unfortunate nature. but now, just blockparty - sunday, july 23rd @ the concord pavillion - this year - all r&b line up. maybe next summer?

Oct 28, 2003
Hyphy breeds violence and violence leads to lawsuites. We as Bay fans need to act like we have some fucking since when at these events. We are the ones fucking it up for the artist and their chance to grow.

May 29, 2002

Mar 25, 2006
yeah someone got cut up last year and somone got shot too.... but yeah man these hyphy shit get out of hand and shit.... thats why i assume they have most shows like way up in the north bay and not in like the west and east bay