KMEL ON THE BLOCK, new time slot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2004
Well, not quite. We still doin it Sundays 11pm-1 am (that might change too, stay tuned), but we've added 9pm on Fridays too. A full one-hour of the hottest new joints and classics straight out of the Bay. Heres the playlist for the first edition..

05-07-4

IMP - SHININ STAR
B-LEGIT - IN YO CITY
SAN QUINN - BUTTERFLY
JACKA - GIRLS SAY
CELLSKI & KILLA KEISE - KILLA KEISE
KEAK DA SNEAK - WHITE TS
MESSY MARV - THAS WUSSUP
CELLSKI - UP & DOWN THE BLOCK
YA BOY - 16S WIT ME
E-40 - GASOLINE
GUCE & KILLATAY W/ KEAK - WHAT IT DO
THE TEAM - ROCK THAT ISH
SPICE 1 - 187 PROOF
DELINQUENTS - YOU
3X KRAZY - KEEP IT ON THE REAL
SAN QUINN - NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

May 5, 2002
wait, but I thought KMEL never plays bay rap and we're all supposed to listen to that new 92.7 station... i'm confused

Good shit, keep it up yall.....

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Good shit yall, see it's paying off, keep supporting and creating good music....

BAY AREA STAND THE FUCK UP AND BE HEARD!!

Jul 20, 2002
Damndude that's the getting ready to hit the club timeslot. Much props for that. I actually heard yall play Bay shit on the Chop Shop anyway. That Jacka song is definitely next level shit. Who did the beat for that ?

Sep 12, 2002
yea scott, last night we was knockin that san quinn - northern california on kmel. i was thinking that it was on the block but it was friday. Good to see u got another time slot for it.

Feb 22, 2004
Yeah, we gonna do it like this every week...

Rob-Lo did the beat for the jacka song..i think... Im not sure... whoever it was has heat... he did a bunch of cuts for Bill Stack's album, and its fire, too.

I figured with the sun out n summer gettin close, IMP good way to kick it off....

We gonna do it like this every friday...and of course, I play a bunch of bay area cuts durin my regular mixes at 8pm Monday-Saturday anyways...

Aug 22, 2002
91siccness.com
THATZ BIG SCOTT!!! KEEP REPP'N.... I WISH LAROO WOULD HAVE MADE THE CUT ON THAT STARTING LINE UP.... BUT I SEE SO MANY OF MY FOLKS ON THERE PUTTING IT DOWN, IT GOT ME PUMP JUST THE SAME.....

NEW LAROO IN STORES NEXT WEEK YA'LL www.laroothahardhitta.com

request Tykoonin or Super Stars 1-800-955-KMEL....... all ya'll support has been helping

Jan 20, 2003
good shit scotty! it's always funny to see the kmel haters jumpin on in. u have always put it down for the bay. good shit scotty!

by the way:::: PLAY TYKOONIN by LAROO, KEAK, DOONIE!!!!! i'm not the only one fiendin to hear that song again. that song is on another level!