Kissinger

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
ToNgAn_SaV said:
Mcleanhatch If Kissinger did those things he did to Cambodia, Bangledesh, Vietnam, Chile, East Timor, but in Mexico would you still support him?
did you check out the link that i posted earlier. because i find that other link that 2-0-sixx posted as very bias. i mean read the wwwaddress

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

did you check out the link that i posted earlier. because i find that other link that 2-0-sixx posted as very bias. i mean read the wwwaddress
but if the information is true...its still bias?

May 8, 2002
nefar559 said:

apparently u'r anestors weren't patriotic to mexico.
both my parents and born and raised patriotic americans, 3 of my grandparents were born and raised american patriots, and my lone grandfather that was born in Mexico came to america LEGALLY when he was merely 3 years old, became a citizin and fought for America in WWII. does that answer your question???????

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

both my parents and born and raised patriotic americans, 3 of my grandparents were born and raised american patriots, and my lone grandfather that was born in Mexico came to america LEGALLY when he was merely 3 years old, became a citizin and fought for America in WWII. does that answer your question???????
somewhere down the line u'r roots show up in mexico...since
you'r ethnicity is mexican right?
neither way, they weren't patriots of that country.

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

if the writer is bias that his material has a high chance of being tainted. compared to the link that i posted that came from a Central down the middle author.
you said "if" the writer is bias...still doesn't prove the site is bias.

just cuase they in the center doesn't mean they can't be bias.

May 8, 2002
nefar559 said:

somewhere down the line u'r roots show up in mexico...since
you'r ethnicity is mexican right?
neither way, they weren't patriots of that country.
of course i am of mexican decent.....

but i am only an american where it boils down to it. and so were they the day they left mexico to come to america

Jul 7, 2002
May 8, 2002
i just gonna throw the towl in on this one it isnt important anyway.

all i was saying is consider the chance the source could be bias. the same way you say the mainstream media is bias.

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
i just gonna throw the towl in on this one it isnt important anyway.

all i was saying is consider the chance the source could be bias. the same way you say the mainstream media is bias.
yea, but time and after time, i post articles that prove that.
unlike you, you tell us it "could" be bias.

so its not the same way.

May 8, 2002
nefar559 said:

yea, but time and after time, i post articles that prove that.
unlike you, you tell us it "could" be bias.

so its not the same way.
i watch the news on T.V. i cant come and post my television on here. and i tell you it could/is bias because i hear otherwise on the cable channels, who in turn are for the most part neutral or a bit to the left, while most of your sources are wayyyyy far to the left.

Aug 11, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
TonganSaV let me put it this way. i am an american first and always will be.
Alright coo'. Just asking out of curiousity, and no other reason.

Mcleanhatch said:
No, I didn't.

If a website has a bio with ALL his accomplishments with out mentioning ALL his fuck ups, then that's SUSPECT!

If a website has a bio with ALL his Fuck ups with out mentioning ALL his accomplishments, then that's SUSPECT!

I waste no time with any of that.

May 8, 2002
ToNgAn_SaV said:
If a website has a bio with ALL his accomplishments with out mentioning ALL his fuck ups, then that's SUSPECT!

If a website has a bio with ALL his Fuck ups with out mentioning ALL his accomplishments, then that's SUSPECT!

I waste no time with any of that.
as i said earlier i posted a fair article that talks about both his accompishments and his fuck-ups im not going to post some bias bullshit. if you got time check it out