Kings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2005
how many of yall think the kings can get far this year like back when they went to the conference finals they got a way better team than last year with signing bonzi wells and abdur rahim plus they got a solid bench and the western conference aint as get as it used to be t-wolves and the lakers suck dallas is the same with or without finley they still got no defense i think the only real good team is san antonio.....oh yea and there is no way seattle is beting us again the playoffs lol

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
You never know. Once the season starts, teams that you never expected emerge and become contendors. I haven't really been following the offseason for the Spurs, but they are still most likely favorites. The Lakers are also probably going to make the playoffs this year, unlike last. The Kings will probably make it to the playoffs but it's really too early to call how far they will go.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Don't think the Kings will go anywhere if they do make the playoffs....And I think the Lakers will win 48-50 games this year but lose in the first round.

May 15, 2002
Lakers to win 48-50 games?????????? HUH?

It should be interesting to see if the Kings frontline can gel together. Miller, Thomas and Reef seem a little soft, but has the potential to be talented. I also wonder how Bonzi will mix with Peja. Seems like its the wild wild west again - lotta questions, everything is up for grabs.