KIngs TAKE GAME 5!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Cats wanna clown the town of Sacramento yet they on the 91siccness.Aint that some sheeit?Man I enjoy Sac everytime I roll there.They got some nightlife,hoes,greenery,tight ass muzicc,a sick ass ball club,some tight fuckin shows and shit.It aint all hickler like folks down south want to think.Id rather live up north our greenery will blow the shit out LA's swag fuckin mexi dirt bam.Matter of fact I need to get some fuckin tickets to the next game over there in Sac and hit my folkers.

Apr 25, 2002
greenleaf said:
Cats wanna clown the town of Sacramento yet they on the 91siccness.Aint that some sheeit?Man I enjoy Sac everytime I roll there.They got some nightlife,hoes,greenery,tight ass muzicc,a sick ass ball club,some tight fuckin shows and shit.It aint all hickler like folks down south want to think.Id rather live up north our greenery will blow the shit out LA's swag fuckin mexi dirt bam.Matter of fact I need to get some fuckin tickets to the next game over there in Sac and hit my folkers.
couldnt of said it better myself mayne.........thats some tru shit