KINGS MIGHT BE LEAVING SAC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
its a damn shame they're gonna leave and the media says kings fans are some of the loyalists but I disagree,they were only loyal when C Webb was here. alotta people hopped right on the laker bandwagon as soon as the kings stop goin to the playoffs.
now the maloofs wanna move to anahiem but that's gonna be a huge mistake,everybody over there is laker fans.

all of these politicians should be payed minimum wage , and they ain't doin shit to build a new arena, but they act like they're trying but they don't even know shit about what they're doing, they just have meetings and then they collect their pay check that comes from tax payers.

Jul 29, 2008
YEA ITS FUNNY HOW HOW THOSE KINGS FANS FELL OFF WHEN THE TEAM STARTED LOSING...I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE THE MITCH RICHMOND DAYS THROUGH THE WEBBER DAYS TO NOW....JUST CUZ YOUR TEAM SUCCS DOESN'T MEAN YA TURN YOUR BACC.......AND WHY THEY CAN'T GET AN ARENA AMAZES ME....STUPID POLITICIANS ARE FUCCIN OFF SACRAMENTO IN THE LONG RUN BY DOING THIS......

Jan 18, 2006
always hated the Kings ever since Webber started playing there. Get there punk asses outta Northern Ca. These LA fans just mad they don't have a football team, Warriors for life faggots. The Lakers run is pretty much over, there not gonna be the same for years to come. They ain't gonna get anymore talented players for basically nothing like they did with Gasol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't see why they would move them to Anaheim...

like a few people said... everyone in So Cal who likes the NBA is a Lakers fan, and anyone who isn't is a Clippers fan

are people just gonna convert to Kings fans?

I mean I'm sure some people will go games because it's something to do... but I can't imagine them gaining a huge fan base at all

Jan 9, 2009
this shit is funny.. oc is laker country.. hell, all the lakers live in the oc.
my girl is from anaheim and she said no one cares about the kings coming there.

so this is definitely some fishy shit goin down

I WAS ALWAYS .. AND STILL IS A BULLS FAN, BUT I WAS A KINGS FAN WHEN THEY WERE WINNING, PROLLY CUZ I LIVED IN SAC & I HATED THE LAKERS LOL BUT I STILL GOT LOVE FOR THE KINGS AND CHEER FOR EM AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE EM LEAVE SAC .. SHIT WHOSE NEXT? THE RIVERCATS?

AND YEA 3 TEAMS IN A 40MILE RADIUS IS STUPID AS FUCK .. IF THE KINGS GO ANYWHERE SEND EM TO DAYGO BUT THEN AGAIN SAN DIEGO FANS AINT LOYAL SHIT LOOK AT THE CHARGERS THEY ABOUT TO SHAKE THE SPOT TO LA IN LIKE 2 YEARS SOON AS A STADIUM IS UP

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I WAS ALWAYS .. AND STILL IS A BULLS FAN, BUT I WAS A KINGS FAN WHEN THEY WERE WINNING, PROLLY CUZ I LIVED IN SAC & I HATED THE LAKERS LOL BUT I STILL GOT LOVE FOR THE KINGS AND CHEER FOR EM AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE EM LEAVE SAC .. SHIT WHOSE NEXT? THE RIVERCATS?

AND YEA 3 TEAMS IN A 40MILE RADIUS IS STUPID AS FUCK .. IF THE KINGS GO ANYWHERE SEND EM TO DAYGO BUT THEN AGAIN SAN DIEGO FANS AINT LOYAL SHIT LOOK AT THE CHARGERS THEY ABOUT TO SHAKE THE SPOT TO LA IN LIKE 2 YEARS SOON AS A STADIUM IS UP
^^^^^STOP IT.YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY THE BOLTS MIGHT LEAVE IS BECAUSE OF THE STADIUM ISSUE NOT A FAN ISSUE.THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THEN THAT HOMEBOY.OH YEAH FUCK THE NINERS

Aug 9, 2006
start now, even the ball player mayor gave up hope...the fans are too blame, if you dont create revune you cant keep your good players, sacramento and the surrounding counties are cheap theyd rather watch the kings games on a sofa and eat fast food...fuck it good riddance, team would never win in the north valley, hopefullly they can get an arena built and attract another franchise like NO

Apr 5, 2006
Los Angeles Times writer and frequent guest on ESPN's "Around the Horn" Bill Plasckhe gives his reasons why the Kings SHOULD move to Anaheim:

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines...should-get-kings-20110302,0,7756204.htmlstory

Born and raised in Sacramento, I've been a Kings fan my whole life and I never want to see them leave. But they will. 100%. Before next season. Sacramento cannot support a professional team and in a lot of ways it just no longer makes sense for them to be here. I'm surprised the Maloofs stuck around for so long, having to deal with the generally ignorant attitudes and counterproductive behaviors of not just the Sacramento politicians and business leaders, but the majority of people in the city as well. Although I love my city and would die for the 916, Sacramento does not deserve an NBA team the way it exists right now. But don't get it twisted, a little piece of me is going to die with the departure of the Kings and our city is never going to be the same.