!!-KINGS FANS-!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
MzThicK said:
YEA I SANG IN VAPAC :) LIVED 2 BLOCKS FROM SAC...YEA FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING BOUT PS7 :)....IM PRETTY MUCH SELF TAUGHT AND STILL HAVE ALOT TO LEARN BUT I DONT MIND SHARING INFO
koo................
so 91-2 you were at mck?
awh you just didn't wanna sport tha purp n white huh?
naw....hahahahah

have you been learning bout other programs?
cause I networked a deal .... well I'll pm ju wit more details bout singing....
in the mean time how you like this royal logo?

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
I LIKE THE LOGO ALOT...YEA I KNOW ABOUT SOME OTHER PROGRAMS BUT IM MOST PROFICIENT IN PS7..IM TRYIN TO LEARN FLASH NOW AND SOME 3D PROGRAMS...NAW I MOVED FROM OAK PARK TO CURTIS PARK..SO I HAD TO SWITCH SCHOOLS....I ENDED UP GETTIN GOOD GRADES WHEN I SWITCED TOO..LOL 3.6 GPA...LOL SAC I WAS FUCKIN UP ERYWHERE..

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
MzThicK said:
I LIKE THE LOGO ALOT...YEA I KNOW ABOUT SOME OTHER PROGRAMS BUT IM MOST PROFICIENT IN PS7..IM TRYIN TO LEARN FLASH NOW AND SOME 3D PROGRAMS...NAW I MOVED FROM OAK PARK TO CURTIS PARK..SO I HAD TO SWITCH SCHOOLS....I ENDED UP GETTIN GOOD GRADES WHEN I SWITCED TOO..LOL 3.6 GPA...LOL SAC I WAS FUCKIN UP ERYWHERE..
good chit....
remember this juan?
vvvv

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
MzThicK said:
HAHA I DO NOW :) HOW YOU BEEN?
hahahahah
aaaahhhh ju know me mija,
"TRYING TO KEEP ME CHIN IN THE WIND ,
AND MY TOES ON THA FLOOR"

AND JU?

goody goody
as of late I have been playing with......
no not that .....ulead 3d
but one time I was able to convert it to p.s.
now that chit won't perk for me
got any ideas?

ps.
got this one for ju
vvvv

Nov 14, 2002
Oh yeah, and why is Bibby throwin' up "3" in that one pic on the first page? Is he really a Laker fan and showin' how many years in a row we won the championsip? Or is he showin' how many times the Kings got bounced from the playoffs with him on the team. It should be 4 now. Haha. Weak ass Sac-less Queens.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
div. champs 3 years in a row
you can't take that way
it's been 4 since you guys got that....and last year
you did not get the ring .....right!!!!!!!
gotta give it up to tha spurs for that and

where did the "rapers" place last year?

Nov 14, 2002
slowpoke said:
div. champs 3 years in a row
you can't take that way
it's been 4 since you guys got that....and last year
you did not get the ring .....right!!!!!!!
gotta give it up to tha spurs for that and

where did the "rapers" place last year?
:eek:

C'mon homy. You can't be as stupid as this post looks. You're tryna say that winning the division 3 years in a row is better than winng the championship 3 years in a row?!!?!? That's what it sounds like you're saying.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeeesss...but so did y'all. I don't get wha'chu tryna say. We've won the championship 3 of the last 4 years, and y'all have won 0. That's the bottom line. Division championship or not.