Kings fall to the Clippers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Damn what happened, did anyone see this game? I came home to check the scores and I saw LA was beating them by 1 with 4+ inutes left. I watched the scores on espn and they maintained beating SAC by 5 points. According to the stats, the only bad thing i saw was Bibby's 2-12 shooting, other then that im wondering what happened. Peja ripped shit up with 37 points, Divac from the looks of it had a great game. Guess its just one of those games where the tempo just never went their way. This isnt nearly a damper on their season, just caught me off guard to see it.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Off offensive nights by both Bibby and Webber did us in. And Andre Miller's "D"' on Mike was savage. Dude was all over Bibby tonite. In the end, the Clips showed much heart and poise while the Kings had meltdowns. Two techs and Jim Jackson (who was kicking ass up till then) was out, then Bibby get's another. Brain farts on Sac's part. Then again, the Clips always play us well in LA. Certain teams...well...it just doesn't matter what the records are, we just hard times with. The Wolves and Atlanta are two other teams.

Props to LA though, Alvin Gentry and Co. wanted it bad.

Jul 2, 2002
I saw this game and it was one hell of a game, an up and down game, the Kings were grab the lead but the clips would comeback big tyme, especially in the third quarter when Cory Maggete caught fire, Peja though was unbelievable!!!! I am laker fan but I give him much props, he made almost every shot he took and some of them were with clips defenders all over him, bibby had a terrible night with Miller guarding him and thats what may have done the kings in. Elton Brand and Lamar Odom played hella good too

On a side note, the clippers look like they can be a great team with all that talent they have, Brand,Odom,Richardson,Dooling,Miller, Olowakandi(hes gone after this year),Maggete