KINGDOM OF ATOOI DONT PLAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Community wants stiffer charges thrown at group behind OHA attack

Back up brah, you causing pilikia, I'm gonna need to call for assistance."
As members of the Kingdom of Atooi attempted to seize OHA, they identified themselves as federal marshals. A law enforcement title they claim holds jurisdiction.

Its a title that has resulted in past arrests of group members on their island home of Kaua'i.

Outrage continues following last Thursday's alleged violent attacks inside the Office of Hawaiian Affairs.

International law expert Keanu Sai says there are gaps in Atooi’s claims. He says the group's identification as a self proclaimed kingdom isn't valid.

"You don't put federal in the same sentence with monarchy. They're mutually exclusive. You can't be a federal government and a monarchy at the same time...if anything that shows its an indication of ignorance, a need to be educated. We need to be educated as a people. I don't say just as natives but across the board," Sai explained.

All five suspects arrested last Thursday were released on $100 bail. Community members are in an uproar that none were charged with impersonating an officer.

In an interview with KITV following the incident, cultural practitioner Hina Wong said what took place isn't behavior a majority of the Native Hawaiian community condones.

"This does not garner anything positive towards anything that we as Hawaiians strive for or work for. I think this is very detrimental to our positive political momentum and this is negative toward all of us kanaka, no matter what our political stance," Wong said.

Some of the men arrested Thursday had a history of run ins with the law.
Court records show Ene Faletogo was convicted for several counts of promoting drugs in 2007 and 2005.
Police also arrested him in 1976 for drinking on a public highway.

36-year-old Jordan Feletogo had a total of five temporary restraining orders made against him.

Documents show he was found guilty of violating the terms and sentenced to probation. Police also arrested him several times for assault, according to records.

Records also show 39-year-old Remedio Dabaluz was arrested for alleged abuse of a family member several times. Most of those charges were dismissed in court. Police also arrested him for burglary, property damage and promoting drugs.

KITV reached out to Atooi but have not yet heard back.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Little known fact played on world's smallest violin:

President Grover Cleveland allegedly was anti-imperialist and did not want to take Hawaii from their Kingdom, but the evil that men do made it so anyway...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1895_Wilcox_rebellion

After commissioning the secret Blount Report, he stated that the U.S. had inappropriately used military force and called for the reinstatement of Queen Liliʻuokalani.